Become a Patron!

Hello World!

JahmezOkieDokie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everybody. My name is Jahmez. I currently reside in Oklahoma and had been a smoker since 18 until 31. I had been told about vaping and decided to try it out about 2 years ago. I was dual wielding both stinkies and ego battery vape pens with clearomizers on top. I think I kept hitting both because it was more of an exercise in getting mentally prepared to quit. Eventually, my itaste V3.0 gave out. I had a few other ego pens, but those also bit the farm. So, I went back to just smoking. Of course, I was used to being able to vape almost anywhere, as long as you're sneaky, and the cravings hit. I had always told myself that I would quit if I ever got to a pack a day. Before long, I was getting really close. 16-18 per day. I had to stop. Top that number with my allergies and I just couldn't breathe. My wife had recently quit using Chantix. I didn't want to do that. I have an aversion to pills to begin with, phen fin gave me an aortic arrhythmia, and I had read the things that Chantix can do to you while trying to quit. I was supportive for her, but it is not for me. So, I went into the best local B&M in my area and grabbed an Eleaf iStick TC40W and an Arctic tank and learned how to lung hit. Since then, I grabbed an iJust2 (because it is cheap) and am looking to grow even more. I have learned so much since quitting in early August. Cheers to all and I look forward to growing and probably asking so many questions!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
I'm here in south OKC, what part of Okla. are you in?

JahmezOkieDokie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I moved from in the middle of the NW side to north Edmond last year.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This company is here in OKC. You can order online and pick up in store to save shipping. Their prices are low because they are a wholesaler but will/do sell to all. Just juices, sample packs, flavors, DIY supplies, large bottles of ready to vape.
http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/
If you need any help, just ask.

JahmezOkieDokie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's interesting. I had never heard of them. I will need to give them a try! Thank you!

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU, glad to have you on board.

VU Sponsors