Become a Patron!

Hello!

HitShane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am from Chicago, IL but currently live in Saint Petersburg, FL. I started vaping on an Aspire Nautilus Mini VV+ Pro Starter Kit 260 days ago. I have not had a cigarette since. I have saved about $2,600 after devices and juice over cigarettes (2 packs a day) and from inhaling 10,000 smokes, Eww... Long story short I'm happy to be here. I was active in the E C forum, but went to sign in today to find I was banned. The only thing I did recently was post that Moon Mountain was having a classic authentic hardware sale. This was posted to the Deal and Steals thread with like posts. I guess people selling those highly sought after items, didn't like their very low costs. Well anyway, I look forward to learning and sharing here! My current rig is a SubTank Mini on a Cool Fire 4. What a great setup. I am using the RBA and it works great! Moon Mountain, Cosmo's Custard is my ADV.

-Shane

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground.

And here getting kicked out by the Nazis over on ECF is considered to be a badge of honor!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, you'll like it here! BTW, I joined that other forum almost a year ago and never even bothered to post there. Glad I didn't try to get involved in the drama there.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

TheFog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm new as well and the people here have been amazing in response and making me feel welcome. Very nice forum to be a part of

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome home man. ecr is ok at times, but people tend to be a-holes. much more friendly vibe here for sure

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
If you hear of a sale, post it up for all of us to see. We like saving money and having new shinny things.

HitShane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Works Great! KBOX 120, Samsung 25R's and Kanger SubTank Mini .5. The iStick 50w had the same battery life, but the button started shorting out after 2 months. My Innokin- Cool Fire 4 is awesome and at 34 watts, hits as hard as the KBOX does at 50watts, but only lasts a few hours at 2200mah. The charge port on it also loosened up and unless you have a good USB cable, it will not always have a snug connection. The Kbox hits softer than the iStick 50watt, but you can turn it up (a lot) ;)
I have a top of the line dual charger and this KBOX is able to charge independently each battery through USB at 2amp input full speed. It works better than my charger. I trust the charger does a better job, but I'm not seeing a difference in-between charge cycles, between them.
IMG_0477.JPG

Last edited:

VU Sponsors