Become a Patron!

Hello...

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
New to the board, not to the vapes though.....Best friend talked me into a Mega Ego back in 2011 and I've been chasing the perfect vape since.

I'm a cheap old goat so I dont buy things unless there is a good reason like a fire button going bad or a Tank that just doesnt want to work at 3am on Sunday morning....(which got me off premade coils and the plethora of tanks using them....Kayfun Light V2 still going strong 3 years later BABY!!! Got my moneys worth out of it!!!)

Then I ordered a Mutation X V4 authentic and a Coolfire 4 that ECBlends had on sale and retired the tanks.

So, I'm happy with low wattage vape and am not shy about carrying yesterdays fad and fashion.

Hey, I started this journey to get away from the stinkies AND save money!

Anyway, I work for the most hated brand in the world in Downtown Atlanta. (587 days till retirement....)

Thankyou for your time!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.
Pepsi??????????
JK

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome Kevin, glad you found this place! Lots of cool knowledgable people here!

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi and welcome. Hotlanta, is it? Give my regards to the Cobb County Sheriff's Department, and inform them I shall not require their services today ;-)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
New to the board, not to the vapes though.....Best friend talked me into a Mega Ego back in 2011 and I've been chasing the perfect vape since.

I'm a cheap old goat so I dont buy things unless there is a good reason like a fire button going bad or a Tank that just doesnt want to work at 3am on Sunday morning....(which got me off premade coils and the plethora of tanks using them....Kayfun Light V2 still going strong 3 years later BABY!!! Got my moneys worth out of it!!!)

Then I ordered a Mutation X V4 authentic and a Coolfire 4 that ECBlends had on sale and retired the tanks.

So, I'm happy with low wattage vape and am not shy about carrying yesterdays fad and fashion.

Hey, I started this journey to get away from the stinkies AND save money!

Anyway, I work for the most hated brand in the world in Downtown Atlanta. (587 days till retirement....)

Thankyou for your time!

Hey Kevin! Great to see you here!

Let me guess... Comcast? :D

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Close....We usually trade top spot for most hated brand with them yearly....

And we're kinda in the same business.

Hmm... part of that Turner empire? People can say a lot about ol Ted, but he made channel 17 (TBS) HAPPEN.

Andria

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to :vu: from another Wal-mart employee.:);)
ETA: We know the death star well, my ex worked for them for 28 years.

VU Sponsors