Become a Patron!

Hello.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi to everyone. Was here a couple of years ago, but couldn't remember my user name and was with an old email I cant recall either. So anyway, using an old nickname now, won't forget this one. I sub ohm and use a Herakles 3, the bigger version 25mm with the mesh coils. Make my own juice too.
Anyway hi.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi to everyone. Was here a couple of years ago, but couldn't remember my user name and was with an old email I cant recall either. So anyway, using an old nickname now, won't forget this one. I sub ohm and use a Herakles 3, the bigger version 25mm with the mesh coils. Make my own juice too.
Anyway hi.
Hi and welcome back

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, welcome back to the VU!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome back to the forum :wave:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Welcome Back @Smigo and I hope you stick around this time and enjoy your stay~! :vino:
Thanks, Im pretty sure it was issues with the forum loading for me on the device I had. Things not working properly for me so I gave up trying. This one seems fine, no issues at all.
Thanks to all for the welcome back.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Welcome back to VU... Where the info is solid, the smells are alluring, and the wise-asses are plentiful... :eek:
Please enjoy your stay.....

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the smells are alluring

This is the cookies from the Squonkers Are Bonkers area. We are the official Dark Side(tm), though I'm a gray/grey/gr eh Jedi myself, much like Ghandalf is a gray/grey/gr eh wizard. The cookies in the Bonkers room are often special ones. Sometimes we know what's in 'em, other times we need to guess. We don't has the cookies when the guys in white coats come to visit. *lowers voice to whisper* We pretend to eat the candy those white coat guys pass out. We don't eats it because it makes us get drool faced or sleepy headed. Once we lost a few of us for several days when those white coats came. Then, after a bit I decided I am Napolean! Muhahaha!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is the cookies from the Squonkers Are Bonkers area. We are the official Dark Side(tm), though I'm a gray/grey/gr eh Jedi myself, much like Ghandalf is a gray/grey/gr eh wizard. The cookies in the Bonkers room are often special ones. Sometimes we know what's in 'em, other times we need to guess. We don't has the cookies when the guys in white coats come to visit. *lowers voice to whisper* We pretend to eat the candy those white coat guys pass out. We don't eats it because it makes us get drool faced or sleepy headed. Once we lost a few of us for several days when those white coats came. Then, after a bit I decided I am Napolean! Muhahaha!

On this Forum?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome back :wave:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, look for Squonkers are bonkers. It's the section for squonking, all kinds of yummy cookies. Shhh. Don't let the white coat guys know.;) :)

I’m still weirded out that the juice flavor changed so much with my Cut. I’ll have to try again with something I mixed myself.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m still weirded out that the juice flavor changed so much with my Cut. I’ll have to try again with something I mixed myself.

Yep indeed, using different devices can really swap up how flavours happen. What's more how you set up your airflow on an RDA or RDTA can too. Wick length can be a factor, thickness as well, material.

Let me see you got:

wattage
temperature control
wire type
wire shape
wick length
wick thickness
wick material
air flow too much
air flow not enough
barometric pressure
atmospheric pressure
wind velocity
wind direction
indoors or outdoors
temperature
time of day
, ... and on

I can list at least sixteen different variables a person might need to consider regarding vaping flavours, there's plenty more. I could be all day running down a complete list and all night again into the next day. People though expect other people to know every intricacy, or off kilter variable to know how to achieve this or that. It isn't enough to tell people vaping is highly subjective, what you find works well for you is your possible best and you'll only find it by trial and error, a pinch of luck. Nah, nobody wants to read/hear that or accept it. Somebody has to know what is best. Well, let them go find the Jaun named Somebody and take their advice, I say. I cannot help them any more than I'm able and if they don't listen then what point to help at all? And that's not being an asshole, or prick, anything negative.

It is admitting the reality of vaping. And I think, imho that reality is a very liberating one. Because there are no big corporations pushing an image of vaping, pushing flavours, pushing this or that gear. No, there isn't really a "push" like with cigarettes. Because the companies in the vaping industry realize we live in the information age and information desires its own freedom, and will be free. That means anyone that buys brand Echs juice and finds it unpleasant will post a negative view of brand Echs, anyone to millions of anyone-s will see that. How can brand Echs ensure they minimize bad reviews? Well, maybe up their quality, quality control, maybe have beta testers? Even then there's still no guarantees and Brand Echs realizes this just as it customers do. All anyone may do is to do their own best in life, then, it is up to hoping for the best results. If you find difficultly in accepting that you may as well go dig your own grave, crawl in and die. There's no way to help you further. This not only applies to vaping but anything in life really.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep indeed, using different devices can really swap up how flavours happen. What's more how you set up your airflow on an RDA or RDTA can too. Wick length can be a factor, thickness as well, material.

Let me see you got:

wattage
temperature control
wire type
wire shape
wick length
wick thickness
wick material
air flow too much
air flow not enough
barometric pressure
atmospheric pressure
wind velocity
wind direction
indoors or outdoors
temperature
time of day
, ... and on

I can list at least sixteen different variables a person might need to consider regarding vaping flavours, there's plenty more. I could be all day running down a complete list and all night again into the next day. People though expect other people to know every intricacy, or off kilter variable to know how to achieve this or that. It isn't enough to tell people vaping is highly subjective, what you find works well for you is your possible best and you'll only find it by trial and error, a pinch of luck. Nah, nobody wants to read/hear that or accept it. Somebody has to know what is best. Well, let them go find the Jaun named Somebody and take their advice, I say. I cannot help them any more than I'm able and if they don't listen then what point to help at all? And that's not being an asshole, or prick, anything negative.

It is admitting the reality of vaping. And I think, imho that reality is a very liberating one. Because there are no big corporations pushing an image of vaping, pushing flavours, pushing this or that gear. No, there isn't really a "push" like with cigarettes. Because the companies in the vaping industry realize we live in the information age and information desires its own freedom, and will be free. That means anyone that buys brand Echs juice and finds it unpleasant will post a negative view of brand Echs, anyone to millions of anyone-s will see that. How can brand Echs ensure they minimize bad reviews? Well, maybe up their quality, quality control, maybe have beta testers? Even then there's still no guarantees and Brand Echs realizes this just as it customers do. All anyone may do is to do their own best in life, then, it is up to hoping for the best results. If you find difficultly in accepting that you may as well go dig your own grave, crawl in and die. There's no way to help you further. This not only applies to vaping but anything in life really.

I’m not sure if it was the flavor itself, it may’ve been. It wasn’t one of my faves, so that might be it.
So the Any Juan’s can ruin a rep so easily, it seems. :huh:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So the Any Juan’s can ruin a rep so easily, it seems

Yeah, that's trouble with Jauns. You always risk not finding the Right Jaun. Don't listen if your told Any Jaun can do the job. The Jauns sent this Any on an infinite vacation, he made the rest of them look bad doing all the jobs. So now No Jaun does most everything but Some Jaun has to be held responsible. This is where the Jauns recently got smart, "we'll blame Every Jaun." So with it being Every Jaun's fault we really can not punish Some Jaun. I've found scores of Every Jauns listed in the phone books. There's no way to tell them apart.

Apologies if anybody finds this offensive or derogatory in any manner. The intention is not that. The intention is jovial topological humour, jest in good faith and the sprit of levity.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, that's trouble with Jauns. You always risk not finding the Right Jaun. Don't listen if your told Any Jaun can do the job. The Jauns sent this Any on an infinite vacation, he made the rest of them look bad doing all the jobs. So now No Jaun does most everything but Some Jaun has to be held responsible. This is where the Jauns recently got smart, "we'll blame Every Jaun." So with it being Every Jaun's fault we really can not punish Some Jaun. I've found scores of Every Jauns listed in the phone books. There's no way to tell them apart.

Apologies if anybody finds this offensive or derogatory in any manner. The intention is not that. The intention is jovial topological humour, jest in good faith and the sprit of levity.

I forgot that there’s an Obi Juan on VU. Omg, you cracked me up. :hug::hug:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I forgot that there’s an Obi Juan on VU. Omg, you cracked me up. :hug::hug:

I should stop being puny though. It can cause a bit of trouble. Bad enough so that my wife has to make up a dictionary of my expressions to know how to translate me to other people. For example to say esoteric I say 'Er So Stoic. I then crack wise about they love sitting on their porch.

VU Sponsors