Become a Patron!

Hello!

Hi everyone! I am from a small town in Ohio and I am starting a vape business. I am trying to do some research and find out what mods/atomizers people are interested in. I want to provide the best and safest mods to my customers. I would really appreciate any of your guys's feedback and experiences, or even just tips and advice. How do you like to be treated when you go into a vape store? What are some things you look for in a retailer? I want to provide the best equipment and customer service I can so any input is more than welcome! Thank you all ahead of time!
heart.gif

Reactions: CJ

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! Have a business plan put together yet?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Visit other shops and see what they are doing, and what you think they should do.

We are currently running our business out of a flea market and doing very well! We have been sticking with the e-go stuff because we just started and dont really have the knowledge to confidently sell mods/attys.....yet! We are basically testing the waters while working on our plan.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I visit some of my friends that have shops and it appears that most of there business is starter kits and juice. Both involve labor, teaching new people how to fill ,care for, use their units. And more labor letting them sample new flavors. There are thousands of high end stuff and new stuff coming out every day. By the time you order and get stuff, someone has put a better unit on the market. Also it doesn't take long for experienced vapor customers to find better deals on the internet.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome and where from Ohio are you?

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi everyone! I am from a small town in Ohio and I am starting a vape business. I am trying to do some research and find out what mods/atomizers people are interested in. I want to provide the best and safest mods to my customers. I would really appreciate any of your guys's feedback and experiences, or even just tips and advice. How do you like to be treated when you go into a vape store? What are some things you look for in a retailer? I want to provide the best equipment and customer service I can so any input is more than welcome! Thank you all ahead of time!
heart.gif
Welcome to VU

I am from south eastern ohio...right next to wv. Your right about people looking for cheaper prices online, but realize I do an internet search of all my products and price accordingly. The benefit of buying from a shop and not online is for one, no shipping cost. For two, no waiting. Three I plan on giving a very comfortable and friendly atmosphere that makes people want to come back. I want to be as knowledgeable as I can and I plan on doing special orders for juice flavors seeing as I get my juice directly from the artisan that makes it. He can create whatever flavor your heart desires. Thats what makes Puff N' Poke better then just going online and ordering mods.

ecigdotcom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I am from south eastern ohio...right next to wv. Your right about people looking for cheaper prices online, but realize I do an internet search of all my products and price accordingly. The benefit of buying from a shop and not online is for one, no shipping cost. For two, no waiting. Three I plan on giving a very comfortable and friendly atmosphere that makes people want to come back. I want to be as knowledgeable as I can and I plan on doing special orders for juice flavors seeing as I get my juice directly from the artisan that makes it. He can create whatever flavor your heart desires. Thats what makes Puff N' Poke better then just going online and ordering mods.

One store owner to another, be very careful what you invest in for inventory. There are so many products coming out, that change almost daily. Don't invest a ton in just one or two products. Invest a small bit into all hot products. Such as Atlantis v2, kanger subtank's, iSticks, Nautilus and if you do not have anything against clones.. Those too.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU Puff, Nice to meet you and good luck with your new shop!!:)

VU Sponsors