Become a Patron!

hello

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello there. New to vaping (at this level) and kind of jumped in with both feet. I started with a tiny little joytech 4 years ago and didnt stick with it. Got me a 4nine mechmod and a littleboy rda now about 2 months ago maybe less. And now im working on diy juices. Love the experience so far and love the fact my smell and taste are back with no more stink!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Yes being able to taste food again is a big plus of not smoking.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya it was a big difference in my smel too. I was really surprised how much my smell was muffled by smoking

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU and happy you are enjoying vaping. Getting the right equipment makes all the difference for sticking with it. Only then does it become better than smoking ever was.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im on the right track for equipment. My brother inlaw has an ohm reader that i use but other than that I'm all set. Would only be upgrades or wants from this point out. Im really looking forward to the diy juice making on here. Mixed up my take on mother milk and its sure tastey!

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats
That's wants great about vaping now. All the choices to personalizes what works for you.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was really blown away by what its become. Like i said i had a joytech 510 about 4 years ago they just came out with the small tanks and it was fun then. But its on a whole nother level now and i cant stop reading and learning lol

VU Sponsors