Become a Patron!

Hellvape Dead Rabbit 3 RTA 2024 - Review By Ben28

Ben28

Member For 1 Year
Hellvape Dead Rabbit 3 RTA 2024
Intro.jpg
This is the second RTA I've tried and in this case it is the Hellvape Dead Rabbit 3 Version 2024. Something that has changed and that is interesting to know is the air intake, betting again by honeycomb air holes. On the other hand, something that is not very special as such but worth mentioning is that they have released crystals of different colors for the tank, being included in these colors yellow, blue and rainbow.

I would like to thank Kavis from Sourcemore for making this review possible. He has also provided me with a code (DR3R24) that brings the price down to $24.99. You can visit his website and learn more about the Dead Rabbit 3 RTA.

combo.jpg

Key Features;
  • 1. 25mm diameter dual coil RTA
  • 2. Top-to-bottom airflow, leakproof
  • 3. Colorful glass tube and resin drip tip
  • 4. Updated honeycomb airflow adjustable
  • 5. Postless deck for easy coil building
  • 6. Extra free 810 delrin drip tip included
  • 7. Also compatible with Dead Rabbit 3 RTA Glass Tube
  • 8. Quarter turn to open the top cap and refill
Brand
Hellvape
Product Name
Dead Rabbit 3 RTA 2024 Edition
Diameter
25mm
Coil Type
Dual coil
Drip Tip
Capacity
3.5ml/5.5ml
Color
S.S, Gunmetal, Gold, Blue, Matte Full Black, Matte Black, Rainbow

Packaging
ReLens_IMG_20241004181604.jpg
The product comes in a small rectangular box, where the most striking feature is the image of the product. In this case, it does not match at all with the color we have chosen, so there is no individual packaging for each color. On the other hand, the chosen color is indicated, which in this case is gold.

In addition to this we find some branding on the left side and in the upper right corner. For the rest the decoration is typical Hellvape uses, combining red with black and also adding small logos of 2024 throughout the packaging.

In the box;
1* Dead Rabbit 3 RTA 2024
1* 810 Drip Tip
2* Shoelace Cotton
1* Bubble Glass
2* 2* 0.37Ω Ni80 Clapton Coils 1* Coil Cutting Tools
1* Accessory Bag
1* User Manual

ReLens_IMG_20241004181636.jpg
Once we open the box we find the atomizer on a pad fitted in a custom-made hole. Just below you can see the bubble glass and drip tip.

On the other hand mention that the other contents are in a double bottom. There we will find the bag with the coils, the bag with the accessories and the user manual.

ReLens_IMG_20241004181716.jpg

From this general picture we will discuss the aspects of the atomizer. To begin with, to clarify the appearance of the tanks and the different glasses. On the one hand, we have the flat glass, capable of storing 3mL of liquid. On the other hand, the bubble glass, somewhat more bulky but capable of storing 5.5mL. Here the decision is up to each one, personally I like it flatter, as it does not make it look so rough, but each one is free to decide.

On the other hand, we could talk about the air intake, this atomizer is very airy. If what we are looking for is a DL puff with a lot of air intake is the perfect RTA. However, the adjustment makes it quite versatile. I do not say it is very good for MTL, but we can get a DL something more restricted or a RDL. To do this we simply have to move the airflow adjustment ring and the small holes will close two by two. This air inlet is dual, that is, it exists on both sides and is composed of 16 holes each.

Let's talk now about the drip tips. This particular atomizer comes with two included. The one that comes from the factory is the gold one and we have the option to put the black one. I don't know specifically what materials they are made of but they are of high quality. From my opinion I prefer the black, as it is slightly higher and is further away from the hot zone of the atomizer.

The deck is quite simple to use, you could say user friendly. We will have to use the coil cutting tool to cut the coils to the 5mm size. Then we will have to stabilize and adjust the coils to the height of the air intake. On the other hand, to clarify that in my opinion, you should use a lot of cotton to avoid spitback, as sincerely this atomizer is what sins in my opinion (it may well be a user failure). After having the cotton ready we will wet it, fill the tank and vape.

Vaping Time

Let's move on to vaping time.

To begin with, let's talk about the build. It has stayed at 0.15Ω and I have been vaping it at 50W. Honestly something I love about this atomizer is the amount of air it is capable of putting in. It is very very airy and perfect for people looking for that. However, it's pretty obvious that it sins of MTL, it's not very suitable for it neither in airflow issue, nor drip tip, nor the shape of the bell.

As for the flavor I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. The last RTA I tried already surprised me and this one is not far behind. It is very close to transmitting the same flavor as an RDA although it has a slightly stronger throat hit.

For the rest, say that you notice a quality atomizer, created with good materials and designed to last, plus its price is not too high. If you are willing to try an RTA this could be perfectly one that suits you. It is easy to use and assemble, gives a good flavor and is very adjustable.

VU Sponsors