Become a Patron!

Hellvape Dead Rabbit V3

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Discussion of purchase in case curious.

Find that with RDAs I often face a "break in" period. For a bit taking draws off a new RDA can choke me up a little, make me cough. This happens with any "new" to me RDA so is nothing special for this one particular.

What is particular though is this RDA had very little break in time. I put the build on Sunday night around 8 PM local. Sure enough I got wheezy trying to enjoy the "good" vape the product of course would advertise, all of 'em hype your experience, just sales.

Well, I can say the Dead Rabbit 3 delivers. :) It is an excellent vape. This morning I went right to it and had no issues. It's the Rainbow colored one so I stuck it on the brass Copervape mod. It looks nice there. Come to find out as well, the battery in mod was down to 20% so that may have been the "hang up" as it wasn't vaping to potential.

Worth ~$25? Yes it is. I'm liking the honeycomb air holes real well. It gives a nice restricted DTL vape while still giving you just enough air.

Any tech details? No, not really. I had my wife swap the squonk pin. I get too damn fumble fingered but that's a cognition, dexterity issue of mine. It's not a fault of the RDA, it's put together well and machined out nicely. Yes, relying on thirty to forty years ago experience welding in high school to see it has been machined nice. Once you get that experience it never goes away.

All in? Top notch RDA, would suggest it for anyone looking for a good one. Run 'er slow.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I only have the Dead Rabbit SQ, but was surprised at how much I like it. Apparently there's a good reason a bazillion DRs have been sold. Glad you're enjoying yours!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I only have the Dead Rabbit SQ, but was surprised at how much I like it. Apparently there's a good reason a bazillion DRs have been sold. Glad you're enjoying yours!

I also have a DR SQ. I joke and call them Elmer Fudd RDA. Yes, I'm really enjoying the Dead Rabbit line of RDAs/RSAs. Think if I got to order any kind of favorites, Advken Gorge is first with Damn Vape's Mongrel & the Dead Rabbits a very close second in a tie. This from someone that once enjoyed NArDA clones. Still might the NArDAs but these bigger decks pack a punch I'm not shying away from.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
  • Simple to set up
  • Two different airflow styles in one cap
  • Really smooth "Honeycomb" styled airflow (I prefer about 9 dots open per side).
  • Surprisingly great flavor.
  • Most RDA's claim "Deep juice well", but the DR V3 truly has one especially for being a 24mm dual coil RDA.
  • Plenty of different color options

I have a couple originals, a SQ, and about 5 or 6 of the V3's. I never got a V2 but seems like lots of people liked that one too. They made a bigger "Max" version but I haven't tried that one either. It's got two large X's for airflow.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really smooth "Honeycomb" styled airflow (I prefer about 9 dots open per side).

First thanks for doing up a quick description. I ought to have but was only keen on a quick review. Second, I use about 12 holes. I know, big wimp. *chuckles*

VU Sponsors