In the box:

- 24mm Destiny RTA
- 510 Adapter
- Prebuilt Coil (0.37Ω)
- Bubble Glass Tube
- Shoelace Cotton
- Accessory Bag

6vhkuxU.jpg

Hellvape destiny rta is 24mm in diameter and height of this atomizer is 38.9mm without drip tip. This is a single coil atomizer. Atomizer comes in a really nice package, in the package you will receive bubble tank, coil, adapter for 510 drip tip and cotton which is really good. On the atomizer you can see some details, on the top cap you can see details and on the airflow control ring, on the chamber you can see "Destiny" and logo, from the bottom of the atomizer you can see standard informations. Build quality of the atomizer is good and everything is as it should be.

FkVF3Y6.jpg

You will receive this atomizer with 810 drip tip preinstalled. This drip tip has different shape, it is not usual drip tip, someone will like it someone will not, personally I use it here but I think it would be better if drip tip is regular. If you don't like this drip tip you can use here any other 810 drip tip. In the package you will receive adapter for 510 drip tip so you can use here any 510 drip tip.

This is a top fill atomizer and we have no threads here, we have locking system. On the top cap you can see details to help when you want to take off the top cap. When you take off the top cap on this atomizer you can see two fill holes and you can fill this atomizer with any bottle. In my opinion top fill here is really good and you can fill the tank fast.

anJzkU6.jpg

ZHnEFca.jpg

Atomizer comes with regular glass tank preinstalled. Capacity of regular glass tank is 2ml. In the package you will receive bubble glass tank and capacity of bubble glass tank is 4ml which is good capacity. I use here bubble tank because of capacity. On this atomizer tank stays nice when you take off the base so you can change the coil or cotton when you have liquid left in the tank whcih is very good.

On the base you can see two screws that holds the coil leads. Screws are on the same side and you can really easy place the coil on this atomizer. Screws are good and there is no any problem with screws. On the base you can also see two slots for cotton, you can pretty much easy place the cotton on this atomizer. On this atomizer airflow hits the coil from sides, on the base you can see two airflow slots, one from one side of the coil and other from the other side of the coil.

On the airflow control ring you can see details so you can adjust the airflow without problems. On the airflow control ring you can also see two airflow slots and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the other side.

FHbPlvQ.jpg

KcxqFlD.jpg

fAT2RUs.png

IQPM4Wm.jpg

My thoughts:

I'll start with build quality, build quality of the atomizer is really good, everything is as it should be. Package is good because you will receive coil, cotton, adapter for 510 drip tip and bubble tank. Top fill system is good and you can fill the tank fast and easy with any bottle. Capacity of the bubble tank is 4ml which is really good capacity in my opinion. On this atomizer you can change coil or cotton when you have e liquid in the tank which is good. Building and wicking here is simple. In the package you will receive 0.37ohm coil and you can use here this coil. In my opinion this atomizer performs really well, I really like flavor on this atomizer and I can say that in my opinion this is one of my top 3 single coil dtl atomizers. I use this atomizer every day and I will keep using the atomizer cause of flavor and how simple it is. So, in my opinion this is one really good atomizer and if you like single coil atomizer I would suggest you this one for sure.

Cons:

- Maybe shape of this drip tip is con for someone

Pros:

- Build quality
- Coil and cotton in the package
- Capacity 4ml
- Easy to fill
- No leaking
- Good airflow
- Very good flavor
- You can change coil or cotton with e liquid in the tank
- Easy to adjust airflow