Become a Patron!

Hellvape Fat Rabbit Solo 2 RTA – Detailed Overview & Discussion

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey fellow vapers, I recently got my hands on the Hellvape Fat Rabbit Solo 2 RTA, and I have to say, this tank offers some imposing features!
fat-rabbit-solo-2-rta-4.jpg

- Compact Dimension: First off, its super compact, making it a great choice for those who want a powerful RTA without the bulk.

- Upgraded Postless Build Deck: The postless design makes coil installation a breeze. Whether new to building or a seasoned pro, this deck is very user-friendly and gives you tons of flexibility.

- Vape Juice Capacity: The capacity is larger than 4.5ml, which is perfect for long vaping sessions without constantly having to refill. I find it convenient, especially when Im on the go.

- 510 Derlin Drip Tip: The 510 Delrin drip tip adds a nice touch of heat resistance and comfort while vaping. It pairs well with the overall design of the tank.

- Precise Airflow Control: One of my favorite features is the 6 replaceable airflow pins. This lets you fine-tune the airflow to match your preferred draw, whether you like it tight for MTL or more open for DTL vaping.

- Leakage Prevention: Leakage has always been a concern with RTAs, but the Fat Rabbit Solo 2 handles it pretty well. With its precise airflow control and smart design, I havent experienced any leaks so far.

- Coil Building Deck: It comes with a solid coil-building deck, so you can get creative with your setups. The combination of the build deck and airflow adjustments makes it easy to create a personalized vaping experience.

Overall, the Hellvape Fat Rabbit Solo 2 RTA at vape shops near me is a solid choice for both flavor chasers and cloud enthusiasts. It delivers great performance and offers plenty of customization options. I would love to hear from anyone else whos tried it – what are your thoughts?

You may also like:

Vaporesso Armour Max 220W for deal
Dotpod Max for free shipping

VU Sponsors