Become a Patron!

HELP!! Aspire Cleito burnt taste

hi all I’m hoping someone on here can help I bought a coolfire ultra with an Aspire Cleito last Friday and using clown juice it has been amazing taste up until yesterday when I changed to a juice I hated so i empties the tank and refilled with my usual this did not take the taste away so I decided I would change my coil and clean the tank, I primed it and built up for 15w upto 55w gradually but the burnt rotten taste never went away, I went and bought another coil and fitted it and again the same burnt taste I can’t taste the juice what so ever I have been to the shop but the didn’t help. Can someone please help with this as I’ve watched so many videos on YouTube but nothing works the coil is a 0.4 ohms.

Thanks in advance

GrayG70

Member For 1 Year
Cleito coils are normally fine, did you prime inside the coil, (down the center) or just the outside cotton?, i use a cleito standard now and then, with .4 coils, they last a few weeks, but ive never vaped them at 55watts, i tend to vape cleito around 40 to 45.

GrayG70

Member For 1 Year
When you fit the new coil, do you make sure that you select new coil when it nags?, also check your temp settings arent too high depending on what mode youre vaping in, but 40 or 45 should be adequate if its a .40 coil.

VU Sponsors