Become a Patron!

help building a budge kit for a hoohka smoker transition

First of all, sorry for my bad english.I am a really hard hoohka smoker, sometimes 2 -3 hoshs a day , and now i am vapping for a month, and that really reduced my hoohka, and i am looking for a full transition.I bought really bad mod (i didnt know it was bad at that time),but i really start to like the liquid vapping.I wanna to buy a better kit, i ready some guides, but i dont know what to look in each piece or what i should focus on buying.My country (Brazil) dont have any vap store, and the sites that sell are really expensive, soo i will have too import.Is possible to build a good kit for 200 dollar?Any reccomendation of sites that exports?

ty in advance for the help.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and welcome to VU, Johnny....In your quest for a set up, if you look up the Istick, you will see it comes in 20,30,50 watts , all of these are reasonable priced within your budget and also look up the kanger subtank also would be within your budget to complete the set up, there are many threads here that talk about the different type models of the VV mods, do some reading and pricing and I wish you luck, enjoy our forum.. :)

VU Sponsors