Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
i dont know witch one is more worth it.
i vape moderately.
i use it at lest once a day.
0nic-3nic
What do you vape on now, Mod, and attachment please?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah a few more parameters would help..... any setup can vape 0 to 3mg juice.

Got a price range?
Any power requirements?
You prefer a tight cigarette type draw or wide open air flow?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

spr258

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have seen a lot of problems with quality with smok products. I have an alien 220 with no problems but would suggest a different brand.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't really say which is better, haven't used either. Same for their subtanks and factory coils. That said I'd consider the the priv v8 kit. The smok stick only runs up to 30-45w with a 2000mah internal battery. With the priv v8 it uses an external 18650 battery and capable of up to 60w.

A 20a battery will easily support the voltage range so using a sony vtc6, samsung 30q or lg hg2 you'd have 3000mah instead of 2000mah. 50% more run time at the same wattage. If the battery dies you can replace it without replacing the whole mod. If you use an external charger and a pair of batteries you won't have to plug the mod in, just take 5sec to swap batteries and you're good to go again.

If you don't need another tank you could skip buying the 'kit' and instead pick up something like a wismec sinuous p80 (mod only). It also uses a single 18650, will fire up to 80w and you can control your power output so it consistently puts out say 45 or 50w until the battery is drained. Unlike the smok stick or priv v8 which will slowly grow weaker and weaker as the battery drains. The sinuous p80 can be found for like $30-35 several places, a bit cheaper than the priv v8.

Mainevape

Member For 1 Year
Voopoo drag 157 watt can get one for around 50. This is a great mod for the money. It has a great chipset in it and is 10 times better than any smok product out.

VU Sponsors