VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi :wave:

Let me tag a few people who may be able to steer you in the proper direction.
@wildgypsy70 @Huckleberried @Smoky Blue @Vape Fan

In the mean time, this spot has always done me well.

Also these "Hemp Enhancers" are basically flavor shots (for hemp liquid;)) if you want to do it easy.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello! Are you in the states?

Bull City Flavors
DIY Vapor Supply
Wizard Labs
River Supply Company
Flavor jungle

My favorite is Bull City. They have a huge selection and their shipping is lightning fast.

Good luck! If you have any questions, head over to The Daily Mixing Thread. Lots of people to help you get started!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey Laz... ya feel lost yet??
lot to take in all at once ain't it.
yet there all correct.

they they have discount coupons that can be used.
NEVER be afraid to ask hey whats da discount for XXX today.
and use em.

AND...if you don't have a discount code that's better than 15% off, you can always try code ELRECIPES. This is a code that a lot of manufacturers/sellers who support e-liquid-recipes.com will honor for 15% off your order.

I know liquidnicotinewholesalers.com honors it, and I've used it at other places, just don't recall the others right off. There's a list of vendors that honor their codes on the ELR website.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Is it possible make at home?

By the way Welcome to the forum :wave:

To help answer your second question

Yes, it is possible to make liquid at home.
Many people in our forums DIY (Do it yourself) section prefer homemade liquid over store bought eliquid.

You will find tons of great information and people in this DIY subforum:

If you have any questions be sure to ask

there are a few videos here to help you get started.
There are many great videos on this topic on Youtube.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, I'm a beginner. I don't know if I can do it myself at home. I wonder if there are any brands you can recommend me?

You can do this at home or pretty much anywhere, @ralphwells

As far as brands, you and your tounge will have to find out what you like and what you do not.
I suggest start with solo flavors, and start low and work up.

I work with Flavorah flavors.

A friend of mine put these videos together to help show how to test your flavors.. if you would like to take a look.. here is the link:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, I'm a beginner. I don't know if I can do it myself at home. I wonder if there are any brands you can recommend me?
Head over to our DIY forum. You'll find all kinds of different recipes, tips, and tricks to get you started. Don't be afraid to ask questions. There are lots of folks that will help you get started.

There are so many different brands and different flavors out there. Like @Smoky Blue I prefer Flavorah, but I will mix all kinds of recipes with different flavor vendors. I would suggest choosing some well liked recipes that others have created and buy the flavors for those recipes. Mix them up and try them. For a calculator there are standalone calculators and online. E-Liquid-recipes.com (ELR) has an easy to use online calculator and thousands of recipes.

Like you, I was scared at first and resisted trying DIY, but now I haven't bought pre-made juice in over 5 years.

If you are in the USA these sites are well liked and carry lots of flavors:
www.bullcityflavors.com has a discount code of VU6 that will take 6% off your order and they have a big selection of flavors.
www.flavorjungle.com has a discount code of UNDERGROUND10 for 10% off your order. They have a good selection of flavors.

ELR has a resources page with listings and discount codes for flavor shops all around the world if you aren't in the US.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Where can one purchase flavoring concentrates safe for diy liquid? Is it possible make at home?
Okay so here is my story and I am sticking to it. Some names have been changed to protect the innocent.
I knew about diy juice and read some interweb stuff on it. This was when $25 for 30ml of lousy juice was the norm.
Someone on the other forum (ecf) sent me some nic to nic up some juice I had that was lacking. It was 100mg per mil in pg.
A couple of weeks later I was in Michael's with the wife and saw some candy flavoring (Lorann). Also in the same isle was glycerine (Wiltons I think). I had an idea. I did not know if these items were safe to vape but I knew they were good to eat. Also I have smoked questionable things in the past, so... I put watermelon, strawberry, coconut favoring along with the glycerine in our basket. The items were quite inexpensive.
When I got home I did some math and mixing. What I ended up with was a 12mg per mil strawberry, watermelon, and coconut vape juice which I later discovered was a fairly common flavor profile "Tiger Blood".
I loaded my tank, a Smok Baby Beast and took a pull. It was delicious but a touch too much coconut. I adjusted my next batch and it was perfect. A deliciously sweet and smooth almost perfect vape. It was however a bit thick as it was mostly vg. Which I later added some pg bought at Walmart to make it about 70-30.
I did some research and discovered that not only was it safe (safer than smoking) to vape but was frequently used in the early days of diy.
Diy is now very popular and has come a long way. I personally did not jump down that rabbit hole but many have. Honestly some diy made with love by vapers with passion blows store bought out of the water. I still mix Lorann Tiger Blood and it is a fav of wife and I. So there it is. Sorry so long. Point is even with my lacking experience I can mix good juice and you can as well. Peace and love to all.
Rick

VU Sponsors