Become a Patron!

Help for Apple Pie

Hi I'm looking to make an Apple Pie with Flavourart concentrates and I'm very new to them. I believe by looking over this forum that a good starting point may well be.
4% Apple Pie
1% Fuji - Or 1.5% ?
Would this provide enough crust or should I add any cookie ? How strong is Fuji I've not used it before.
Any help greatly appreciated

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fuji is strong. I have used it in a recipe with several ingredients at 0.5% and it over powered what I was looking for. You have to feel it out to see how sensitive you are to it.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can also add a little cinnamon if you want to spice up your pie some anywhere from .25-.75%

Cheers everyone, looks like I was on the right track but maybe a little heavy on the Apple Pie. I think I'll start with Heabob's suggestion and take it from there.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
FA Apple Pie 3%
Inawera Shisha Golden Apple (tastes like cooked apples) 1%
Flavorah Rich Cinnamon 1 drop per 10 ml. Strong shit !

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Apple pie flavored vape juice? That's amazing. I was shocked that they had smoothies, but now vape juices to!?

DantesInferno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One of my personal favorites is 2.5% FA fuji, 3% FA joy and 2% Cap cinnamon danish swirl. You can also sub the apple with FA or TFA pear and that works good too. I typically use 1% TFA pear and 3% FA pear in this mix.

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
soooo, what's the verdict on the better apple pie in this thread TFA, FA, or CAP? This is going in my next round of delicious experiements. ya know, for science ;)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
soooo, what's the verdict on the better apple pie in this thread TFA, FA, or CAP? This is going in my next round of delicious experiements. ya know, for science ;)

FA Fuji & Cookie are tough contenders to be topped.
But the CAP Apple Pie is pretty good too IMO.
Think I was using 7 or 10% stand alone, but I don't have my notes atm.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I went with :
3% Apple Pie
1% Cookie
1% Fuji
Nice buttery crust with a mellow Apple flavour, next time I'll up the Fuji to 1.5 I think. All in though a nice vape, made 10ml shake & vape :)

Also good with a dab of Caramel & Cinnamon added.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Which cinnamon would you use?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I prefer FW Cinnamon Roll but only because it also helps add some sweetness.
But any of them will work, just have to keep them low enough to get just a hint.

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I prefer FW Cinnamon Roll but only because it also helps add some sweetness.
But any of them will work, just have to keep them low enough to get just a hint.
Yeah the only cinnamon I've experimented with is FA Cinnamon Ceylon so I was wondering what others were using . I always seem to need a different version of a flavor I already have haha

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah the only cinnamon I've experimented with is FA Cinnamon Ceylon so I was wondering what others were using . I always seem to need a different version of a flavor I already have haha

You could try 0.5% FA Cinnamon Ceylon with 0.5-1% TFA Brown Sugar...

VU Sponsors