Become a Patron!

Help me decide on our next box mod for the shop

Desertwind Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everybody I need some solid help. Im Looking for my next box mod to have in the shop. Right now we currently stock the Segelei 100 & 150 and I love em but I'm looking for something out of the ordinary. Im in talks with Fluid Mods but I really want to bring in something that you only see in the forums. We are trying to elevate the Vaping game here in town so please any help is majorly appreciated.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd be looking at Sigelei's temperature control coming out.

If youre looking to add something higher end, you might want to check some mod forums on Facebook.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YIHI SX mini m is very good and temperature controlled.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like places that find a couple good lines, stock 'em and stand behind 'em, rather than trying to chase everything. Especially since vape shops are generally small endeavors - I got my start in business running a bike shop out of the back of my pickup when I was 16, traveling to local racetracks 6-7 days a week. My inventory was obviously limited (how much can I fit in a Ranger with a hi-top shell?), so I stuck to products I could a) stand behind and vouch for as a user myself; and b) sell at a price that undercut my competitors.

The competition hated me, my customers loved me. The first I ignored, the second was a badge of honor.

That said, if you're having success with Sigelei (I'm a big Sig fanboy myself), keep it going - bring in the 30-watt mini and the temp-controlled 150 when it comes around. If not one of those, the IPV4 seems to be popular these days, and has good reviews - I'd be banking on those, rather than testing the waters with unknown product whose potentially-shoddy performance could end up reflecting poorly on you as the guy who sold the device.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I agree..stay with the quality mods..Every shop does need the lower cost line however as some potential customers cant or wont fork out a ton of money for the best.

Find what clone mods are getting good reviews and try one or 2 of those..Smowell is supposedly getting great reviews and those sell for 30 dollars for 50w of power..Dovpo has out a nice new 50w mini...Just steer clear of the mods you dont see talked much about here and in reviews and especially anything new thats not from a reputable company.

VU Sponsors