Become a Patron!

Help me find a couple tips please

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dropped my Monarch RDA by 313 innovations and MCM. The drip tip broke and I can't find another one anywhere. I emailed MCM and they haven't been very helpful, but they did let me know that they use a proprietary drip tip. I did find one company that sells them but they don't shop to the US. Does anyone have any idea where I can find one of these?

I also would like to find different colored cloud caps for the Sherman RDA, but all I can find is the stock ultem and delrin tips. I have never been one to buy drip tips so I don't know where to look. I have tried Google with no luck.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I dropped my Monarch RDA by 313 innovations and MCM. The drip tip broke and I can't find another one anywhere. I emailed MCM and they haven't been very helpful, but they did let me know that they use a proprietary drip tip. I did find one company that sells them but they don't shop to the US. Does anyone have any idea where I can find one of these?

I also would like to find different colored cloud caps for the Sherman RDA, but all I can find is the stock ultem and delrin tips. I have never been one to buy drip tips so I don't know where to look. I have tried Google with no luck.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Get hold of Ms Trixy on here.
Her husband makes drip tips

VU Sponsors