Become a Patron!

Help me with decision what to buy or not to buy? :)

Hello everyone,
I started vaping 2 mths ago and after a week or so puffing some random vape stick I bought myself Vision iNow(2000mAh, 40W)+Smok VCT(using .5ohm A1 coils rec. 20-40W).
Well for me personally it was solid pick for around 35$ from local store and I am still using it. I really enjoy vaping but i think I can do better bcs when i like sthing I always want better haha :)
With this combo i burn around 4ml everyday +/- 1ml depends.
DL vaper, i am not cloud chaser, but love to play with smoke on daily base.

Few cons with my combo:
in the morning first 5-10min of using vaper spitbacks
bottom filling
and for sure biggest one is need for new coil every cca. 6-7 days bcs when i get first few burn puffs(if i stop using vaper for 30 min they go way after few next puffs) i am changing coil in next 24h(my mistake mby?)

Now my question, Is it good idea to go for sthing better(my top budget is 57$ if i sell this one for around 27$) like Uwell Crown(mby Smok TFV4 mini, other suggestion?) + cuboid(some other suggestion mby?)... I found this 2 parts for 57$.(online shoping)

Or should i stick with this combo, change mod or atty or what should i do to improve my experiance?

TY for your time :)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Crown is the simplest easiest best performing all around tank for the money. YOu can get better, but you cant go wrong with it. PERIOD
but you need a mod that can power it 50-80 watts
so a cuboid is fine or a rx200 or rx200s They can be had for around $40

But you will need batteries
you need to get goo dbatteries
Samsung 25r
LG he4
LG HG2

are teh 3 main ones
liionwholesale.com is one of the most trusted sellers of genuine good batteries
you will need a charger
like a nitecore or xtar brand

101vape has a good sale on for the samsung 25rs, and the LGs

You should always have double the batteries your mod uses
so a 2 battery device you get 4
2 to use
2 to charge and switch out when the 2 you are using are dead

well yea i read alot about attys and crown was overall one of the best(next to tfv4 who is bigger ejuice spender).
and yes i have 2 legit LG batteries so if i buy this combo will get 2 more
How long will last aprox. 1 charge of 2 batteres on this mod?

https://www.3fvape.com i found crown for 22$ free internacional ship. (I am from Croatia, so only EU shipping sites)
http://www.vaporwhale.com/ cuboid for 36$ free ship.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
how much you will get out of a charge is kinda going to vary
depending on wattage
and so forth
trying to remember. I havent used a crown in 6 months
but I would say
a set of 2500mah batteries usually got me 3 tank fulls at 50 watts

thanks for the info, I saw lately ppl are complaining on quality of crown coils, anybody have some thought's on this topic, is that maybe reason why should i get some other atty?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only use the 0.25 crown coils and haven't had one bad coil. Probably 6 months of use?

I have heard others say they have had problems, maybe I'm just lucky.

For the 0.25 crown coil I would use a 2 cell mod, 1 cell just doesn't have the power forbthat coil in my opinion.

I only use the 0.25 crown coils and haven't had one bad coil. Probably 6 months of use?

I have heard others say they have had problems, maybe I'm just lucky.

For the 0.25 crown coil I would use a 2 cell mod, 1 cell just doesn't have the power forbthat coil in my opinion.
sure if i get crown i will get 2 cell mod. cuboid is my top choice atm... i am tech freak so want to be fully sure when buying some new tech as this bcs want to get the best for my budget haha :)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
4 pac of crown coils...there likely to be 1 bad 1 in it for me. but thats the worse case scenario i think. many people have no issues. I have had about 20% of the one sI bought and I bought probably 30-40 of them be bad - but I think I am an outlier

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're a tech freak, some day, you should look at the hcigar vt133 or dna 200 chip in whatever box you like.

Cuboid and rx200 are the same chip, one is 2 cell, the other is 3. I have the 200 and it's a great cheap mod with a good chip.

@Mattp169 thanks for info

@fq06 well i would love to get that device, i was reading about it but i am on budget atm so cant afford anything above 60$(tank+mod)..

I will get Crown II for sure now, and mod decision is left for now.. cuboid vs rx200 vs eleaf istick tc 200w

Just to mention it would be all day vape mod so size matter also

VU Sponsors