Become a Patron!

Help! messed up on calculations

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I was sitting here making some vanilla custard for a buddy and didn't change the nicotine mg/ml account from 25mg/ml to 100mg/ml. I put way to much nic in. So I figured out how much of the vanilla custard to take in order to make the right nic but I'm not sure how to use the rest of the custard nic mix in other recipes. I don't usually just make vanilla custard, most of the time I'm mixing it with something else.
Anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If I understand you right... you have used 4 times the amount of nic that you need. So, I would make the same amount of eliquid with 3 times, with zero nic - mix it all together thoroughly and you should be about right.

I have to say, I've just finished a night shift, so might be worth waiting for another reply to confirm/correct what I have said.

I see you are using a calculator - here's how I would work it out:

- Note down how much nic you have used.
- Put the correct nic strength in the calculator and bump up the 'amount to make' untill it tells you to put the same amount of nic into the liquid as you have already put in.
- Deduct the amount of finsihed liquid you have already made from the total amount.
- Make zero nic liquid to the amount of the remaining number.
- Mix everything together

As I said, either make sure you are sure on the calculations or wait for someone to confirm or correct what I've said just to be sure.

Hope that helps :)

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If I understand you right... you have used 4 times the amount of nic that you need. So, I would make the same amount of eliquid with 3 times, with zero nic - mix it all together thoroughly and you should be about right.

I have to say, I've just finished a night shift, so might be worth waiting for another reply to confirm/correct what I have said.

I see you are using a calculator - here's how I would work it out:

- Note down how much nic you have used.
- Put the correct nic strength in the calculator and bump up the 'amount to make' untill it tells you to put the same amount of nic into the liquid as you have already put in.
- Deduct the amount of finsihed liquid you have already made from the total amount.
- Make zero nic liquid to the amount of the remaining number.
- Mix everything together

As I said, either make sure you are sure on the calculations or wait for someone to confirm or correct what I've said just to be sure.

Hope that helps :)
Ignore this! I just re-read your OP and realised I seem to have jumped the gun! Duh! You have already dealt with the over-Nic issue I see!

Allow me to unring this bell and offer an appropriate reply!

I love strawberry custard! Try FA Strawberry @ 2% and TPA Strawberry @ 3 - 4%. Makes a very nice basic strawberry custard IMO.

I find most fruits mix really nice with vanilla custard tbh.

If it were me, I'd go crazy and use the opportunity to try some random, crazy ideas out! :)

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ignore this! I just re-read your OP and realised I seem to have jumped the gun! Duh! You have already dealt with the over-Nic issue I see!

Allow me to unring this bell and offer an appropriate reply!

I love strawberry custard! Try FA Strawberry @ 2% and TPA Strawberry @ 3 - 4%. Makes a very nice basic strawberry custard IMO.

I find most fruits mix really nice with vanilla custard tbh.

If it were me, I'd go crazy and use the opportunity to try some random, crazy ideas out! :)
I gotcha. I Do the same thing. I was trying to find a way to not use the rest of my Vanilla's custard to triple that recipe but I think I'm going to have to.
Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I see the only options as making a triple batch at 0 nic or just diluting with straight base by a factor of 3, but then you've got some really weak custard...

VU Sponsors