Become a Patron!

Help my Aspire plato won't work

I changed the coil in my aspire plato a few says ago and its still not giving me any clouds. I thought maybe it took a little while to soak up the juice but it doesn't seem to be working. Please HELP!!

Thank You!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I changed the coil in my aspire plato a few says ago and its still not giving me any clouds. I thought maybe it took a little while to soak up the juice but it doesn't seem to be working. Please HELP!!

Thank You!
More info needed.Please answer all questions below.
Have you put the battery in the device?
Is the device turned on?
Coil ohm?
Does device read the coil?
Wattage setting?
Is AFC closed or plugged?

PS: Welcome to the crew...Cheers!

Yes the battery was in and turned on. It was the coil that came with the device so I believe it is compatible Im not too sure what the afc is bur if its the airflow its fully open. The wattage was a 10 before I changed the coil and i put it up to like a 15 to see if it would work better. No such luck.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes the battery was in and turned on. It was the coil that came with the device so I believe it is compatible Im not too sure what the afc is bur if its the airflow its fully open. The wattage was a 10 before I changed the coil and i put it up to like a 15 to see if it would work better. No such luck.
The AFC is on the very bottom of the device.
12.png

Sounds like your using the 0.4ohm coil.Please check the device screen and confirm.

Edit : Forgot to Include video help.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forgot to mention it above but the AFC usually is in the (Clouds Bro Clouds) position when you first receive it.So feel free to adjust it to your liking.I tightened mine up quite a bit.If I take a big hit it frigging whistles! :eek:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it is the .4 ohm coil.
You're gonna need to pump up the watts to at least 40.Battery life is going to suck but you'll be vaping like a boss.
Personally I prefer using Triton Mini 1.8ohm Clapton Coils in the Plato and setting the wattage at 16watts.I get about 3 days usage before needing another charge.

EDIT: Those Clapton Coils usually last me about anywhere between 10 days to 3 weeks although YMMV.

VU Sponsors