Become a Patron!

Help Please!!! Need Confirmation From You Guys.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Connecticut
Pending vape ban. Details to be determined.

No statewide vaping ban. Instead, vaping is generally prohibited on school property, although localities may choose to enact rules of their own that govern e-cigarette use

Updated 10:43 am EDT, Friday, September 20, 2019

Connecticut’s ban would likely include a range of flavors, from cotton candy to crème brûlée. At issue is whether it would include menthol and mint - flavors prohibited under some state bans but not others, lawmakers said.

More than 500 cases of mysterious vaping-related illnesses have been recorded nationally this year, with seven deaths reported. Officials in Connecticut said they’ve logged 13 cases locally; no deaths have been reported in this state.

Symptoms include cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, vomiting, fatigue, nausea, fever and abdominal pain. All patients have reported a history of vaping.

State and federal agencies do not yet know the cause. No single product has been linked to all of the cases.

A spokesman for Lamont said the governor has no plans to impose an immediate ban. Lamont would support a prohibition on the sale of flavored vaping products, provided that it’s “done the right way,” spokesman Max Reiss said.

It appears you can still get it shipped in. There was only passing mention of restricting flavored ejuice it seems.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the prompt reply, I appreciate ya!

Well I hate giving you the "weasel" worded response but from the sources I found to cite, that's what I could tell you. Wish I could have said "that's a definite affirmative, or negative". I reckon "seeming" to be affirmative in this case is as affirmative as one can get.

I blame the sardines. :)

VU Sponsors