Become a Patron!

Help please! ): Shipping to NYC

I’m hoping someone, anyone, could please let me know of a website or two that will ship ejuice to NYC, I was using ecigmafia and eightvape, and today I try to order liquid and NOPE. And I’m seriously running low so I need to order my juice like yesterday. Please can someone help me out and tell me a website that will ship to NYC.

I need pod juice jewel mint (the green one) 100 ml and the juice head peach pear 100ml, if it matters which flavors I need.

I would seriously appreciate any help.
Please and thank you

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
There is a flavored juice ban here in NY- been in effect since July 2020
You could still get tobacco juice from a vape shop, but all flavors have been banned here in NY- plus USPS , Fed Ex, UPS refuses to ship vape products.
My suggestion would be to hopefully have a friend or family member living in another state buy it for you and ship it to you. Otherwise you could DIY your own juice , not sure how easy it is to get nic in NY for DIY?
Good luck and hope someone has other suggestions to help you.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awe man, that sucks!!! I DIY my own juice and just ordered a gallon of NIC so that I'm good for 12-15 years. If I hear there is a ban coming, I'll order another gallon! Didn't know about the ban in NY either but I'm in SC. Seems gear is getting hard to find too, and then if you can find it, shipping is stupid expensive.

I'll second SnapDragon - Order what you want and have it shipped to a friend/family in another state so they can send it to you!

I'm not sure about premixed juice but I keep my nic in the freezer so it doesn't go bad. Might be able to get a better deal on a big bottle or 20 then keep it in the fridge/freezer - that way you dont have to keep dealing with this every month.

Maybe someone else can testify to storing premixed juice???

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Awe man, that sucks!!! I DIY my own juice and just ordered a gallon of NIC so that I'm good for 12-15 years. If I hear there is a ban coming, I'll order another gallon! Didn't know about the ban in NY either but I'm in SC. Seems gear is getting hard to find too, and then if you can find it, shipping is stupid expensive.

I'll second SnapDragon - Order what you want and have it shipped to a friend/family in another state so they can send it to you!

I'm not sure about premixed juice but I keep my nic in the freezer so it doesn't go bad. Might be able to get a better deal on a big bottle or 20 then keep it in the fridge/freezer - that way you dont have to keep dealing with this every month.

Maybe someone else can testify to storing premixed juice???
As long as it’s stored away from heat and light, you should be good for a while. It will steep, but not as quickly as if it were exposed.

Good luck with your quest! I third everyone. The easiest way is to find someone who will order and ship to you.

VU Sponsors