☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've seen a few shops that were looking to hire and a few people looking for jobs.
Maybe we could have a "Help Wanted/jobs wanted/services offered" forum‏

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This thought occurred to me... what about posting in the "United States" sections? Each state, near the bottom of the main forum has it's own section. Of course, some people are also willing to relocate.

Could be a really good add-on. I see where people are unsure of where to post, so they post in the Trading sections when they have a service to offer.

Sammy-Jo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've had more than my fair share of positions, both as employee & as freelancer (more specifically, freelance writer, beta-tester/reviewer, consultant on subject matter, columnist, & even worked more than a decade as a medical transcriptionist working from home in a telecommuting style).

Granted, I am unable to recall the quote at the moment but it's something along the lines that go, 'If you can't get Muhammad to come to the mountain, then you bring the mountain to Muhammad.' (please forgive me any spelling errors. I have a cold, fall allergies thanks to the tree spores & grass clippings from having a late cold snap; then there's the recovery from riding to my daughter's dorm for Labor Day Weekend & spending a few hrs at VapeMania 15 Friday, 4, Sept, 2015, in Winston-Salem, NC. Between all that riding, walking, & chronic pain that hit when the flare did as a result, I'm not completely up to par yet. In addition, my daughter had a scratchy throat that became a bit of a sore throat on Friday when picking her up for Labor Day Weekend and my sighted guide for VM15; hwr, due to my compromised immune system, it's thrown me in a flare and I have a full-on head cold that will most likely become a sinus or upper respiratory infection but my lungs remain clear as a bell!) But I digress...

There are many talented people within the vaping community who are blessed with specific skills that can benefit others without actually requiring a cubby or cubicle space in an office. It is my hope that some will figure this out and take advantage of it b/c it can become a win-win situation for everyone involved.

Just my 2-cents' worth.

Sammy-Jo

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I wish there was a vape shop in my city...there a emporium for glass pies but only stock cigalikes...Ive wanted to work at one since I started vaping..

VU Sponsors