Become a Patron!

help with cake batter

51vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just want to preface this with a little background. My very first vape was a DIY cake batter that my buddy had whipped up and he still wont give me the full recipe. I had never even heard of vaping before that and my god if this wasnt the best juice i have ever tasted. My question to you guys is: if Diacetyl-Diketones were not a factor, what would your cake batter recipe look like?

It was a very buttery, sweet vanilla-ish cake batter with a full body flavor that i just cant seem to recreate for the life of me.

i have caps cake batter v1 and v2, caps vanilla custard v2, what have ya.

I would be very interested to find a vape that recreates the sweetness of that e juice. God do i hate him for not showing me it.

Last edited:

51vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So im gonna try and bump this for some feedback.

Im thinking i could sub cake batter into a recipe i found on here called "Mellow vanilla". Which is a deliciously soft vanilla flavor.

Original recipe (author unknown- i forgot write down :eek:)

2% vanilla bourbon - FA
1% vienna creme - FA
1% fresh creme - FA
1% marshmellow - FA

Subbed

1.5% cake batter - CAP
2% vanilla bourbon - FA
1% vienna creme - FA
1% fresh creme - FA
1% marshmellow - FA

I am not sure how others use Cake batter percentage wise. But i should note i kept it lower than i normally would have because i plan on using the V1 which contains di-ketones. But im not real worried at 1.5%.

Let me know what you guys think. Will definitely be my project for the rest of the winter.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am not sure how others use Cake batter percentage wise. But i should note i kept it lower than i normally would have because i plan on using the V1 which contains di-ketones. But im not real worried at 1.5%.

CAP Cake Batter is a pretty strong flavor and easily overpowers most anything.
Been using lower amounts of this one lately so your 1.5% should be pretty decent, but even at 1% it might work.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I too find Cap Cake Batter too strong. It's actually kind of unpleasant, to me. I expected it to be delicious (Cap CB) after experiencing ITCVapes' Spoonlicker V.2, which is described as a cake batter flavor.

This is just a stab in the dark, but it's possible your friend isn't using Cap Cake Batter at all to achieve a sweet and tasty cakey-like effect. I might try a combination of TFA Vanilla Cupcake (I think that's the correct name) and Caps V. Custard to start and see if that gets you in the ballpark.

FW- yellow Cake with a touch of butter or FW Cake Batter Dip which IMO taste's nothing like Cake batter but is a must have in your cupboard none the less.

VU Sponsors