Become a Patron!

Help with tank please <3

Hello, I recently picked up the H-Priv 2 with the big baby prince tank but in the EU size therefor capacity and coils are different.

I was wondering if the regular baby prince tank [non-big] would work with the hpriv 2, could anyone confirm?

I dont live in the UK, so the 2ml size is quite annoying and the coils burn out faster than non-eu coils apparently

Tank I wanna get for h-priv 2 : https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/clearomisers/4589-tfv12-baby-prince.html

are they compatible with eachother?

the only reason im asking is because the one i have is the BIG baby prince

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU and thanks for joining:wave:

Yes, Baby Prince is compatible/fits with H-Priv 2. Most tanks/rda's will work on that mod, smok or not. smok sells kits and makes ppl sometimes think they have to be together. They release so many products so quickly, it's hard to keep up with them all. I think they released 5 tanks in 3 months this year.

Seems the only difference between your EU version of BB Prince and non EU version, would be the size of the glass. Have you tried looking for a bubble replacement glass for it?

Last edited:
Welcome to VU and thanks for joining:wave:

Yes, Baby Prince is compatible/fits with H-Priv 2. Most tanks/rda's will work on that mod, smok or not. smok sells kits and makes ppl sometimes think they have to be together. They release so many products so quickly, it's hard to keep up with them all. I think they released 5 tanks in 3 months this year.

Seems the only difference between your EU version of BB Prince and non EU version, would be the size of the glass. Have you tried looking for a bubble replacement glass for it?
i have not, ive seen them around though and might cop it but its the eu coils that concern me, i could be wrong but apparently they taste burnt quicker

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
i have not, ive seen them around though and might cop it but its the eu coils that concern me, i could be wrong but apparently they taste burnt quicker
Ok,
Could be the coils don't last as long as standard edition.
I generally don't recommend smok, although their tanks may be ok. Their coils aren't the best.
I don't own this, as I do rebuidables. But it ranks very high for flavor and coils lasting.
http://www.horizone-cig.com/product_view_49_147.html

Ok,
Could be the coils don't last as long as standard edition.
I generally don't recommend smok, although their tanks may be ok. Their coils aren't the best.
I don't own this, as I do rebuidables. But it ranks very high for flavor and coils lasting.
http://www.horizone-cig.com/product_view_49_147.html
Took your advice and ordered this : https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/fr/clearomiseur/5922-clearomiseur-falcon-tank.html

Would my cobra-skin drip tip [came with smok hpriv2] fit on it?

Was that tank a good choice too?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Pretty sure all of smok's tip are a proprietary size.
Like I mentioned, I don't have that tank, but it gets excellent reviews and user feedback for flavor and lasting coils. Haven't heard anything bad about it.
watched some reviews and im pretty confident, they claim great flavor and long lasting, thanks a ton for recommending it

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
watched some reviews and im pretty confident, they claim great flavor and long lasting, thanks a ton for recommending it
Share your thoughts once you get it, pls :) and pics:D

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU.
Falcon is a good tank and the coils deliver very good flavor. Longevity will depend some on the juices you use. The sweeter the juice the shorter the coil life.

VU Sponsors