Become a Patron!

Henry here!

Kinghen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all, just wanted to drop a quick intro on myself , my names Henry I haven't smoked a cigarette in 2 months . I wandered into my local vape shop and asked the guy there what is the next step up from your typical gas station e cig . Long story short i fell in love with the descriptions of flavors provided to me . I left the shop with my first ever vape ! I'm the type of person to go big or go home. And started with a aspire CF MAXX with the Atlantis v2 tank and a ejuice by twelve: Pisces . I fell in love ,the craving for a cig was completely annihilated . Few days later I walked into another vape shop around my area. The selection of ejuice they had was amazing! I was having trouble finding my next flavor. The guys there , very educated on the vape life. They said "just name a flavor" and I go...."hmmm, menthol??" They looked at me with the most blank stare ever. He then goes " you can pick almost any flavor you want and you wanna stick to your basic menthol?" I had to hear that for me to open my eyes . A couple weeks passed and I was ready for my second tank . You guys could prob guess what I went with. The aspire MEGA tank . Boy was that thing a beast it held a lot of ejuice to get me through my day at work. And I now have two tanks to switch back and fourth . Coworkers kept saying "damn that's a big ecig"
"Where you going , to vape that light saber?" And I also got accused for having a "weapon" . Enough of that TIME FOR AN UPGRADE. I needed one bad! I fell in LOVE with the 200w snow wolf . So now I'm currently vaping on a snow wolf with the zephyr Buddha v2 rda. Hopefully one day this forum will inspire me to start making my own juices and building my own mods!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Glad you gave up the smokes.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Kinghen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys , any tips or advice you guys have we'll always be encouraged

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi King Henry! Nice to meet ya. Sounds like an excellent start to your journey. We would be glad to inspire you to make your own stuff, but I bet if you take one good look at the recipes in the DIY section, you'll start drooling and feel inspired to learn more!

Glad you made it to VU. Have a great time :)

volkality

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU. Keep it up.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years