Hesitant from being battle tested

itsyourmove

Hockey Fan
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm new here but not new to vaping. Smoke free for over two years. Still a member of ecf as well as here but getting sick of the same old crap ecf offers it's members. I'd like to start a Provari thread but I've been in too many battles on ecf about Provape and Provari. I'm not a cloud chaser and I'm very happy with my Provari 2.5 and P3's along with my Kayfuns with Plasma Tanks from Trippy tips. I'd enjoy talking with other Provari owners and not just about their Provari's but other things they do during the day. After two years of vaping I still can't see why haters come out of the woodwork to bash a mod which is safe, well made and above all repairable. Sometimes I wonder if vapers are out to get one another. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
People are people, but I think you'll find the "freedom" to speak here on VU is refreshing. I don't agree with everyone and everyone certainly doesn't agree with me, but @VaporJoes has created a place where we can speak freely. I'm sure you'll find a lot of "Provari" friends here. There may be a few bashers too, but hey, that's the cost of free speech. The nice thing about VU is you won't be banned for having an opinion, regardless of who agrees or disagrees with you. I hope you enjoy your journey here!!! WELCOME!!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome aboard! Not a whole lot of Provarinati or low-power users here that I've seen, but that's not to say you're not perfectly welcome!

Good luck with the Provari thread, and any others you want to start or jump in on - I remember in my ECF days how much I coveted the magical wonderstick that is Provari and felt so inferior because I was on a Vamo budget...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I remember in my ECF days how much I coveted the magical wonderstick that is Provari and felt so inferior because I was on a Vamo budget...
Safe to say it wasn't the budget that made you feel inferior. We're in far superior territory these days.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

itsyourmove

Hockey Fan
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm just the average vaper who has yet to push 13 watts so the Provari gave me a dependable mod and the ability to stay away from smoking for over 2 years.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the Underground man. I think its definitely a great place to talk about vaping and learn new things

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Looks like you're having fun.

VU Sponsors