Become a Patron!

Hey all from Southern PA

Just wanted to say hey to everyone over here on VU. I have been on ECF, and everyone there is awesome, hope you guys are too.

Just figured I would check this site out, and hopefully contribute some of my DIY recipes down the line.

Here is a little about my vaping journey.

After smoking cigs for 15+ years, I switched to vaping and it was much easier than I thought. It was hard for about a day, but after that day was over, I was done, and onto a new chapter in my life. I Haven't picked up a cig in 16 months, and I never once had an urge to look back.

I smoked about 1 PAD of menthols. I started with 6mg of cantaloupe/honeydew ejuice on iclear 30's, and now I'm down to 2-3 mg in RDA's and RBA's. I'm slooooowly trying to get down to my ultimate goal of 0 nic.

Anyways, I started DIY a couple months after I quit. I was tired of paying $1/ml, or getting low quality juice that wasn't that good. So I did a bunch of research, and dove right on into DIY.

I seen so many TFA recipes that all had great reviews, so I figured I could make my own too. I went right after all of the flavors that made my mouth water. Cantaloupe, Pistachio, Toasted Almond, cheesecake, CARAMEL CAPPUCCINO @10%....YEAH 10% hahaha bad idea!

I thought it would be simple to make some recipes that tasted amazing like the premium stuff. Well, most of my order, the flavors didn't taste anything like I had expected. and I almost gave up DIY after a couple weeks.

It's now been over a year since I have been into DIY, and although I haven't perfected a recipe yet, I really enjoy it. I have made over 100 recipes (including variations) and nothing really seems to turn out like I hope. I have even tried all types of steeping methods. I do only use plastic bottles, and going to eventually purchase large brown amber bottles, since I have heard from many people that they do make a difference in taste.

So yep, DIY is very frustrating, and the juice is not going to taste like the "premium" stuff, but it's a lot of fun and I am not giving up.

I now have 90+ flavors from tfa, fa & cap. Woooooooooo :)

Vaping is a big part of my life, and I hope to perfect some recipes some day, and share some of my work with you all :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from Breazy ! Your going to like it here ! Lot of good people and no BS !

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors