Become a Patron!

Hey all

Glad to meet you all and thanks for letting me join your forum.

I have been vaping for two years now with no hint of one of those stinkies over here in France and will look forward to hanging out at the Vaping Underground.....................

Thanks again Hoodedcrow -(John)-

Hey Whiskey and thanks for the welcome.

I mainly use my Squape rs RTAs, Hurricane 1.3 and an old Tugboat v2 on mods like the VF Stout.

I am afraid I am guilty of buying a draw full of unsuitable vape gear which stays closed to hide my shame.

I am very happy with the gear I do have already although saying that a NarDa atty would be great and I'm sure will come my way at some point in the future.

My focus now if there is one, is to help friends and family quit smoking and to generally let people know the truth behind what can only be described as evil laws all over the world, which as we all know is all about money rather than saving lives.............phew sorry about the rant.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not a thing wrong with your gear! What works for you is the best gear for you. I'm a mouth to lung vaper and have stuff similar. Welcome to the forum :)

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bonjour form the UK and welcome to VU. Your draw of shame made me laugh. I am curious what's in it........
Take care and l hope to see you around.:wave:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad to meet you - welcome to the forum!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors