Become a Patron!

Hey all...

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ex-smoker for almost twenty years, down to zero overnight thanks to vaping. So I aim to give it back a little as much as I can. Been vaping for almost two years now and I've been spending a lot of time mixing up my own juice and flavor concoctions - so I'll probably be around in the DIY section. Love me some tobacco end of the spectrum, it's a world in itself. Looking forward to being an active member and contributing what I can, where I can.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Jump right in, the vapor is warm and inviting as well.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome aboard Burley! You'll love the DIY section. You should hunt down @downInTn. He's a tobacco lover, too! Makes lots of good tobacco vapes.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks all, nice to get a warm welcome! I've been doing a lot of reading and lurking the past couple days, as soon as I see an opening I'll jump into conversation and get my feet a bit more wet. Really digging the atmosphere, the ... feel around here.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Burley! Glad to have you with us!

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
welcome! so what got you started with mods ect. lol other then the obvious fact that you wanted to quit smoking :) lmao shhh im making small talk here trying to start conversations

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Certainly don't mind small talk, I'm blessed with the gift of gab.

Vaping definitely started with wanting to stop smoking. Almost twenty years at two packs a day, and there for the last two years of smoking it was rolling my own, unfiltered. Needless to say, my lungs hated me. So I switched, and ever since then it's been a long, long case of the shinies. Cig-a-likes didn't cut it, eGo tanks and Protanks were the cat's meow, then rolling my own coils and rebuilding came into it. So I had to move up to unregulated mods and batteries for that. Then I figured out that I should be mixing my own instead of paying box-store prices, and that more or less took over everything else - everything is chasing that flavor. Not a cloudy kinda guy, personally.

How 'bout yourself?

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
nice, so whats your current fav set up? well like most i started vaping on them cheap vape pens cig look alikes then went to the ego and it was on and off for months the pen things werent my cup of tea they didnt help with anything. so i got an ego one xl which OPENED my eyes to the amazing world of taste and clouds ext, then a few days later got an mvp2 and a kayfun v4 (not a big selection here were i am for school) so now im currently using a mvp 2 and a kayfun v4 till i can save some money to buy a istick 50w and a goblen :) and and ego one xl let me tell you what i LOVE IT! its an amazing started set just hate that the coils seem to only last 3 weeks for me idk why. and the only place to get them here is order them off line and shipping takes a week or two so thats why i went with the kayfun so i can rebuild

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
also sorry about grammar ext big fingers small phone.. aint no buddy got time fo that! :)

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My current daily workhorse is a Kbox with a Subtank mini, and I'm really keen on that RBA/RTA (why do they call it an RBA, isn't it an RTA?) attachment, lets me control just another aspect of it. I like me some control. I've been on the look out for a nice, sturdy DNA-or-the-like device but I've got a list of features it's gotta have and I haven't been able to find one that checked off all the right boxes yet. (for instance, I need-need-need to have a secured battery, as I hike and camp a lot, so magnets holding the battery bay closed just isn't going to cut it - threaded, secure battery bays are a must). If I'm giving the Sub a break, I'll crack out the ol' Magma what with my dual twisted blahblahblah ... never gonna quit loving that Magma. (threaded top cap was and still is my favorite feature of it)

Haven't touched my collection of mechanicals in, dang, a long time now. Probably a nice layer of dust on 'em by now.

But I hear you on the Kayfun-love, getting into rebuildable tanks was a big ol' "a-hah!" moment for me. Best of both worlds.

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
nice, RBA=rebuild able atomizer and RTA=Rebuild able tank atomizer the kayfun is a RTA because of the tank section but from what ive noticed is people call them either or lol, but thats the correct term from my knowledge at least.i hear you man they have a nice mod for camping its called the invader i think. its a powerbank and a mod in one its water resistant and its also a flashlight built into it and its around a 4000mah battery i believe its pretty indestructible , also they make the invader mini which also has temp controll and its a 30w device and great for flavor

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that the one with the hefty rubber protective stuff around it? I think I've seen that around before, I'll have to take a look into it! Thanks for the head's up!

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ah np lol i posted a link to a site that sells it with descriptions and stuff on your other post :)

ecigdotcom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Ex-smoker for almost twenty years, down to zero overnight thanks to vaping. So I aim to give it back a little as much as I can. Been vaping for almost two years now and I've been spending a lot of time mixing up my own juice and flavor concoctions - so I'll probably be around in the DIY section. Love me some tobacco end of the spectrum, it's a world in itself. Looking forward to being an active member and contributing what I can, where I can.
Glad to have you here!

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU!

VU Sponsors