Become a Patron!

Hey Everyone !!!!

I just wanted to say Hello . I am Joanne from North Carolina 37yrs young I have 5 daughters ages 20,18,16,14 & 9 . Bought my first mod last night , been a smoker for 8 years . But my husband has been in Vape industry for a few yrs now (he owns a Vape line) anyways hoping to learn more and get some support with my journey in quitting smoking . I am also a sales reps for a new product but I think I have to post about that somewhere else .

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry if this is out of line, but your story stinks. Your husband has owned a "vape line" (not even sure what that means) for a few years, but you're just now getting into vaping? I have a hard time believing that one.

Sorry if this is out of line, but your story stinks. Your husband has owned a "vape line" (not even sure what that means) for a few years, but you're just now getting into vaping? I have a hard time believing that one.
Wow OK , normally I wouldn't feel the need to explain myself but since I am new here I don't want to start out with negativity I will try . He owns a juice line . I was not supportive in his desire to start another company after we had just went through a devastating loss in my business ( lost our home cars everything )and his business partner and I are to put it nicley are like mortal enemies . Me and my husband came very close to divorce over his juice line . but the reason I am choosing to quit now is I recently had to go on heart meds because my resting heart rate is over 120 due to smoking among other reasons ,that and the new law about smoking with kids in the car ect . I came here looking for support not judgment I thought I should be upfront and honest maybe I was wrong in sharing about who I am

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
good luck to you and your husband with the juice biz. and welcome to VU!

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow OK , normally I wouldn't feel the need to explain myself but since I am new here I don't want to start out with negativity I will try . He owns a juice line . I was not supportive in his desire to start another company after we had just went through a devastating loss in my business ( lost our home cars everything )and his business partner and I are to put it nicley are like mortal enemies . Me and my husband came very close to divorce over his juice line . but the reason I am choosing to quit now is I recently had to go on heart meds because my resting heart rate is over 120 due to smoking among other reasons ,that and the new law about smoking with kids in the car ect . I came here looking for support not judgment I thought I should be upfront and honest maybe I was wrong in sharing about who I am
OK I'm sorry for being judgmental. The way I read your story, it seemed odd to me but the way you explained it now makes more sense to me.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Glad you are here and going to quit smoking.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Joanne and welcome to the VU! I have found this to be a great place for information and support. Congrats and good luck on your non-smoking journey. :)

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi @Jhinchliffe78, welcome to VU! I'm sorry you felt like you had to explain yourself in your first posts! We're here for support, whether giving or receiving, so you're in the right place. Congrats on quitting smoking. Glad you're here with us, and again, welcome:)
For the record, I did apologize.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm really not usually the type of person to call someone out like that. Her story just didn't make sense to me at first. But once I got more details, I understood. I just don't want people thinking I'm the type to start drama. This is a great community from what I can tell and I'm not here to change that unless it's to make it even better.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Joanne, welcome to V/U! Kind of a rough start but this is a very friendly and supportive place as everyone has said.We are glad to meet you and are looking forward to corresponding with you. :) Hope you find yourself at home here, lots of supportive folks here!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU, cant wait to hear more about this juice line.
Keep on vaping! The best is yet to come for you!!!!!!!

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome To the community I'm new here. This is a great place for support and questions. I recently joined myself. I'm new to vaping as well. May I ask what type of gear do you have? How long have you been vaping? I ask a lot of questions, sorry if I bombard you, I mean no ill....I'm just a curious person....information is knowLedge and knowledge is power.....in a good way.
I smoked for 30 years, geez that makes me sound old lol....and I'm completely free from those stinking cancer stick... I still wake up coughing, it's only been two months, less than one completely cigg free but I fee so much better..... How are you doing

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome !!!
You'll find loads of info here, from everything to very basic knowledge of beginners caliper to advanced battery info, technical building. Everything!!!
We are a community and we support each other here! You're in a good place, no question is too dumb to post, and don't forget to use the search button ;-)

Enjoy VU! Welcome to the family. ☺

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors