Become a Patron!

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone! So glad to be joining this forum! I actually started vaping in early 2020, right around when COVID hit. It’s been a wild few years, but after a long break (coughing my lungs out didn’t exactly make vaping fun for a while!), I’m back at it and so happy to be here!

My go-to setup right now is the Geek Vape AEGIS X 200W paired with a Geek Vape Zeus RTA. Currently, I’m mixing up my own Naked Juice DIY, with a splash of Queenside added in—man, I really missed that flavor!

I know this is a bit of a shot in the dark, but my favorite tank of all time was the Melo 3. If anyone has one collecting dust somewhere, I'd love to buy it off you!

I’ve also been on the hunt for a chocolate/blueberry vape juice combo and maybe a toasted marshmallow flavor that isn’t too sweet. If you’ve got any recommendations, please share—I’d owe you big time!

I used to vape Cure by Nikoticket, which was hands down my favorite, and I still miss it.

Looking forward to diving into DIY juice even more, learning from everyone here, and just being part of this awesome community. Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome and hello! We are going to have a lot to talk about (DIY, building, ect)
I just got a Zeus RTA (original single coil) from a friend... haven't built it yet. Any tips?
I actually do have a Melo 3 (and you can have it... maybe a few coils too) I'm getting away from drop-in coil tanks/pods... want to do more building.
Looking forward to seeing you on the DIY forums :)

VU Sponsors