Become a Patron!

Hey everyone!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU , What type of gear do you use, Nick?
Enjoy the forum :)

juiceintheclouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i'm running an IPV3, with the troll rda at .4 ohms at the moment with some Philip rock creme de la creme. but mostly rda's and rta's, normally with a regulated box but some mech's every now and again.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome!

What part of Ohio?

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll enjoy this site. It's growing rapidly. Another Ohioan with an IPV3 welcomes you.

juiceintheclouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have enjoyed my ipv since i got it. I was thinking about getting the 4 but im not really sure. I might wait until the first wave of people get theirs and see how they like them. I know one of my buddy's pre ordered so ill be able to get hands on when he gets his. Lol

Thanks for the welcomes!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have enjoyed my ipv since i got it. I was thinking about getting the 4 but im not really sure. I might wait until the first wave of people get theirs and see how they like them. I know one of my buddy's pre ordered so ill be able to get hands on when he gets his. Lol

Thanks for the welcomes!
Hi juice, and welcome to VUF...
I too like the IPV3 and in fact now own two.. I did a magnet swap in the black one for I really don't like those little screws in the batt door..magnets were from radio shack and work well but I'm thinking about ordering the IPV4 simply because it comes with the factory installed magnetic batt door...
I like the .2ohm Arctic subtanks seen here in the pic...welcome!
4fced8ead70833cfbb0f909465438bba.jpg

sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I havent had a chance to try one of those yet. How is the vapor production?

starrelabelletxlady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I live near San Antonio, Texas; have been vaping several years, and right now I'm all about my Kanger Subtank Mini and 50watt iStick. They are great together...I can't get over how much better my eliquids taste when I SubOhm vape them.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live near San Antonio, Texas; have been vaping several years, and right now I'm all about my Kanger Subtank Mini and 50watt iStick. They are great together...I can't get over how much better my eliquids taste when I SubOhm vape them.
Hi and welcome to VUF!
I remember when I started sub ohm vaping, got a mech and learned how to build safely using various RDA's. It was pretty exciting! But now with the introduction of subtanks I don't drip much anymore..Since getting the IPV3/Arctic subtank I enjoy huge flavor/clouds without having to drip..
Anyway, welcome to the forum!

sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

plankiest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just started seriously vaping March 4. I was a smoker up until then, but was tired of feeling like crap all the time! I'm loving the flavors I'm experiencing and they get better every day!

I currently run 2 setups. I have a nautilus tank with an iStick 30w and an atlantis tank with iStick 50w. I love the atlantis!

And I've learned a ton from this forum, so thanks to all of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors