Become a Patron!

Hey guys I need help picking a low wattage restricted DL sub ohm tank that has excellent flavor...

Hey guys what's up? I am looking for some opinions on the best low wattage restricted DL sub ohm tank that has excellent flavor production. I was looking at the Freemax Fireluke 22 or the Vapresso Veco Plus. Please let me know of anyother unbelievable low wattage tanks to choose from.

Thanks,
Brian M.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Apologies, feel incapable of addressing "tanks". Do use DL and RDL style but with RDAs. For RDAs I like the Wasp Nano, Advken Gorge, U.S. 1 V2. Well, excuse me. :)

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The flavour is good that's why I use it daily and I have a lot to choose from.
Search for my review of the Drag s/x on here.
Hi mate. I used to say hi to you and read your reviews on the Apes site. You doing ok over there?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi and thanks, I'm doing fine on forums, don't get much replies but that ok.
Seems its the way its gone now mate. The vaping scene has changed a lot since I started. Was tanks and mods and batteries. Some AIO,s. Was a bit of everything. All I get emails from now from shops I buy from and alerts from manufacturers are Pods...Pods....Pods!
I did a number of reviews on the Ape site and.... 1 here šŸ˜†, yep just 1. I got dumped after our country fell, like a rock, out of favour with China. I actually had friends there in China that we would send photos to each other from and about each others sites, country areas, animals the lot.
Was awesome. Then when Oz fell out of favour....zero. Cricket's. Wasn't those friends I had im sure as they were really nice. It was censorship. My efforts just to say Hi were bounced.
Crazy world now BB huh!
Stay safe and there in the UK mate, you and your family.
By the way, I was Tazz at the Ape site. ;)šŸ‘

EatMaBB

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The vape scene has changed over the last 2 years with pods(wish they would go away), it's good to see some companies are getting back to mod, tanks and RTA's ect so that is good for the more advanced vapers.
Hope you, your family and friends stay safe.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Those Voopoo Pod tanks really surprised me. They're an excellent vape and they aren't expensive. I use the VM1 0.3 ohm coil, haven't used any of the others, but the VM1 lasts a long time and has super flavor.

Most of my atomizers are rebuildables, the Voopoo is the only sub-ohm tank that I buy coils for.

nethanpaul

Member For 2 Years
The Innokin Zlide is the updated version of the excellent Zenith tank (at vape kits australia), and comes with a removable glass for easy cleaning and a slide-to-open top-filling mechanism. Moreover it has great flavors!

Last edited by a moderator:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Very late response but... I love my Vaporesso NRG tank with GT core coil (GT4... dual mesh) It's rated for 50watts plus but I enjoy it at 45 watts.

VU Sponsors