Hey Guys I'm FoxVapor

FoxVapor

Just a baby in the Vape Game
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone,

I'm obviously new here.

I started with a Smok AL85 kit a few years and have been rocking that on and off. It wasn't quite enough to keep me from my the cancer sticks but I enjoyed vaping with it and blowing clouds.

Just this past Christmas I decided to take some of the money I got from my relatives and in-laws to up my vape game. So I picked up a Smoant Charon TS 218 and a Dead Rabbit RDA. I just got it in the mail yesterday and immediately started and complete my first build on the Dead Rabbit. So far I haven't had any desire to smoke any cigarettes cause I get plenty of nicotine from my vape. I use 3mg to 6mg juice.

I am excited to become a regular part of this community and learn everything I can from those of you who have been vaping for years now

-FV

nartu7sai4701.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU:wave:

Hopefully you can permanently put down the smokes - but don't beat yourself up if that is not the case :cloud:

Every single time you vape instead of smoke, you are winning

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground Fox glad to have you here :) if you want any tips for building there’s legions of us over in the build section, if you already know your way around just pop your head in and say hi it’s great to see builders showing progress :)

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Welcome and nice setup, like the dead rabbit you got - I have been eyeing that one for a while :)

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU Fox. There's a huge amount of info here. I expect to twist some wire myself today. :idea:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello Fox. Sounds like you are well on your way to a smoke free life. Congrats.

FoxVapor

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the underground Fox glad to have you here :) if you want any tips for building there’s legions of us over in the build section, if you already know your way around just pop your head in and say hi it’s great to see builders showing progress :)
I definitely plan on posting my build in that section soon. I'd like some feedback and need some help on the best way to set up a dual coil build with my Dead Rabbit

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I definitely plan on posting my build in that section soon. I'd like some feedback and need some help on the best way to set up a dual coil build with my Dead Rabbit
I wouldn't know how to explain it cos it's a postless deck but hopefully someone can help you!

FoxVapor

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One day at a time to kick the smoking habit........
yup. it's been a lot easier with my Charon TS 218 and Dead Rabbit than it ever was with my Smok AL85.

my girlfriend is also trying to kick the habit and she has been smoking cigs for over 5 years, her Smok T-Priv and iJoy Limitless RDTA is gonna arrive in the mail today so she is beyond stoked for it to come so she can start vaping as well.

VU Sponsors