Become a Patron!

Hey Hey From TN!

Hi guys and gals! My name is Nicole or Nikki, whichever. Will also answer to "hey you!", "hot mama", or "hey stupid!"...*crickets* No? Okay. So yeah, I'm Nikki lol.

I can't really say that vaping helped me stop smoking, because I wasn't much of a smoker to begin with. Mostly social/intoxicated, and only habitual for about three months while living with some smokers last year. It was ironic - my dad, a smoker for over 35 years, had just stopped smoking and started vaping when I picked up the nasty habit. Even more ironic, I had tried to get him to make the switch a year before when some friends started vaping! Anyway, plot twist, a few months ago when I moved back home he took me to buy my Evod starter kit.

I've been smoke free for almost five months. My dad has been smoke free for about eight months I believe, maybe longer. He would be telling you this story, but he's not really "with it" on this computer stuff lol. He's been a DIY juice maker for about six months, and I've been observing and researching for that long. Last night I made my first batch of juices and earned my DIY merit badge haha.

We've been talking about starting our own juice line and opening a store. I'm the research division of the partnership and this website has been so helpful on a great many details. Any further information anyone can provide to steer us in the right direction would be much appreciated. You guys are awesome.

Thanks in advance. I look forward to making many friends in this forum.
Nikki

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome to Vaping Underground.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! I asked this question in another thread regarding a start up store and juice line: Do you have a business plan put together yet? First thing first. Welcome Nicole!

Welcome to VU! I asked this question in another thread regarding a start up store and juice line: Do you have a business plan put together yet? First thing first. Welcome Nicole!

I've got a short one written up for the juice line. The plan at the moment is to launch that first and build up to the store, unless someone says that's a bad idea or we find a deal for a store we just can't pass up. I've basically been thrown in the deep end - sink or swim. My dad isn't the most logically minded, more action oriented, where I'm the "hey, let's make a plan and do some research so we don't bankrupt ourselves" type lol. Hell, I've been having nightmares about it haha. I've got an uncle giving us really sound advice. He's always done well in business, but he knows next to nothing about vaping so he can't give us the specifics.

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, Nikki. I'm Nick. Looking at our avatars, I don't think getting us confused for one another is going to be much of a problem for anyone though. :)

VU Sponsors