Become a Patron!

Hey hey

Hi all,

IV been smoking for about 11 years now, and finally thought, enough Is enough, tried going cold turkey, didn't work... So went out and got myself a smok t-priv, works amazingly, 1 month smoke free now and cutting down the nicotine slowly :) gotta admit it's a great bit of kit...

Sorry to ask her, but earlier today, it was knocked off the side by my mum as I went to see her, and it's started saying sort attomizor, and the don't abuse products...

Went to the shop and asked them, they couldn't work it out, it won't fire at all, and just seems dead :( picked up another on, as yea I need it pmsl, but I have this 'dead' one aswell, anyone know any was to fix it?

IV tried the unscrew and screw back on the tank, new coil the lot :/ it will work under 50 watt without the warning, but it doesn't fire up? If that makes sense, the timer on it goes up but doesn't vape.

Would make a good back up lol

Anyway, hey all and thanks in advance :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on putting down the cigarettes :wave:

Wish I could help you on the bricked mod - but I do not have one of those

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi all,

IV been smoking for about 11 years now, and finally thought, enough Is enough, tried going cold turkey, didn't work... So went out and got myself a smok t-priv, works amazingly, 1 month smoke free now and cutting down the nicotine slowly :) gotta admit it's a great bit of kit...

Sorry to ask her, but earlier today, it was knocked off the side by my mum as I went to see her, and it's started saying sort attomizor, and the don't abuse products...

Went to the shop and asked them, they couldn't work it out, it won't fire at all, and just seems dead :( picked up another on, as yea I need it pmsl, but I have this 'dead' one aswell, anyone know any was to fix it?

IV tried the unscrew and screw back on the tank, new coil the lot :/ it will work under 50 watt without the warning, but it doesn't fire up? If that makes sense, the timer on it goes up but doesn't vape.

Would make a good back up lol

Anyway, hey all and thanks in advance :)
Welcome to the VU! :wave:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard....sorry I can't help with the mod either. Post your question in the "ask an expert" thread and you may find someone who can help. Big congrats on quitting the coffin nails......:vino:

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on quitting and Welcome to the Underground!

Thank all, I'll try giving it a go in that sub forum :), yea it's kinda boo, as it was the 7 colour that's broke... That said, I now have a hot pink one, so it's a win win really ahahaha

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU, Congratulations on quitting. :vino:
Sorry to hear about the dead mod that always sucks big time.:(

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :) sorry to hear about the mod Smok have had some real QC issues lately maybe look at another brand altogether

Thanks all, the T-priv is with a friend having a look over, he thinks he may be able to fix it, as for my hot pink one, the other half's stole it from me, so just upgraded myself to a G-Priv, real nice mod, I'm a sucker for a touch screen lmfao... And this apsire cleito 120 tank is just the shit :p really makes the mod stand out, upgraded to a 6ml glass on too so it's got the nice bubble look :D happy with it tbh

VU Sponsors