Become a Patron!

Hey look at this

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The media are ramping up their campaign against farmers:

Dear Friend,

Did you know that fake, lab-grown beef and real crickets are being seriously proposed by many politicians, environmentalists and media outlets as a replacement for farmed beef?

There's a reason Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab are pushing synthetic beef and insects as a future source of food: they want to wipe out farmers whom they wrongly accuse of "destroying the planet".

23,000+ people have already signed our petition in solidarity with farmers, but we need more people to join this movement.

SIGN & SHARE to raise the alarm for farmers

The World Economic Forum already wants you to swap beef for bugs: "Insect rearing is less expensive than conventional farming in terms of CO2, water, surface area and raw materials. Moreover, raising insects allows a reduction of almost 99% in pollution compared to other forms of animal farming, with 80 times less methane emissions than beef."

You only need to watch the video above from Business Insider in our petition about eating crickets to get a taste of the dysopian future that many elites want to create.

We know farmers' livelihoods are at risk due to climate hysteria and the environmental extremism of the Great Reset.

That's why farmers need us to share this message with others: we support our farmers against fake synthetic food.

Sign & Share this petition with everyone you know

Incredibly, Bill Gates last year said: "Rich countries should move to 100% synthetic beef. You can get used to the taste difference...Eventually, that green premium is modest enough that you can sort of change the people or use regulation to totally shift the demand."

That means gloablists are bent on making farmers' lives intolerable, placing onerous costs and red tape on their backs, forcing beef to a much higher and less attractive price.

Everyone will lose, except the big corporations whom Gates and Schwab invest in, if elites wipe out farmers.

Please speak up today.

Thank you,
The LifeSite Advocacy Team

P.S. - Watch the clip about eating crickets and then sign to join the movement against this radical agenda.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What’s that smell? Big Food corporations are quietly adding crickets and other insects into meal bars, cookies and snacks​

I don't know about you all but bugs just aren't on my menu

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How do you gut a cricket??? I don't want to eat cricket shit...

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chapulines (both grasshoppers and crickets) have been eaten as snacks in certain parts of Mexico for centuries. When I read the poignant book "The Poisonwood Bible", which covered the regular cycles of famine in the Congo River region of Africa, I learned of how, when things were really bad and people were dying of hunger (owing more to foreign colonial rule than to anything natural), there would be days of insect hunting for food, which was grim and hard but focused, delicate work.

It is disgusting to think of giving up the abundance we have known in the agricultural successes of the world, even more lately with a widespread return to organic farming, in favor of eating bugs. Isn't it just all the news? Read about the chitins that make up the exoskeletons of insects, more toxic than the most concentrated gluten products that are added to bread. Read about the parasites contained within bugs, which can't be cooked out of them, that will be deadly to humans who eat the bugs.

And don't forget, if insects escape from where they are being raised for human consumption, they can make short work of grain crops, just as swarms of insects have destroyed crops from time immemorial.

It makes my blood boil when billionaires want not only to tell me what I should do, but remove all options for what I might want to do instead.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
other than that, ground into a powder, im fine with that
Okay for you. Nothing wrong with your having the option.
What's wrong is unelected overlords removing other options for everyone, and doing so by manipulating information and devastating economies under the disingenuous guise of saving the planet, gallivanting about the globe eating steaks on gasoline-powered private jets as they do.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay for you. Nothing wrong with your having the option.
What's wrong is unelected overlords removing other options for everyone, and doing so by manipulating information and devastating economies under the disingenuous guise of saving the planet, gallivanting about the globe eating steaks on gasoline-powered private jets as they do.
Well, jet fuel isn't quite gasoline, but we get the picture. Add to that; the diesel powered yachts and other extravagants they enjoy so much while their "inferiors" are subjugated to eating basically "pests".

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pic related... xD

funny-animals-1-1.jpg

VU Sponsors