Become a Patron!

Hey now!!

Kahzmoe

Member For 4 Years
What's up everyone, my name is mark brown and I'm passionate about vaping! I started vaping over a year ago after smoking a pack and a half a day for 23 years. Started with a mvp and a kanger tank. That lasted about a week until I started making coils and enjoying the #driplyfe. Didn't take me long to go bonkers about vaping so I started a little facebook group called the bucks county vapers club. I really just wanted to host some vape meets and next thing I knew we were 1200 members strong. The community is fantastic and has grown quickly. I've been able to use the power of social media to generate funding that we donate to a mixture of casaa, sfata and the vaping militia. I built quite a few mosfet series box mods that were sold in the local shops, over a hundred I think. I love a super hot vape and love cloud chasing but recently have been bitten by the diy eliquid bug. Now it's pipettes everywhere! Was turned on to this forum by @Sully and I'm stoked to be here. I can't wait to get to know everyone and I'm super excited to learn more about vaping. Thanks guys!!

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the forum Mark! My name is Johnny.
Nice to have met you.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Always glad to have a new member.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Bro!! Really glad you finally got on here! I know your here to learn but don't sell yourself short, you have a lot you can contribute here too! Your one of the few folks I know (in real life) that are as passionate and knowledgeable about vaping as I consider myself to be. :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well.

Now tell us about your hardware!

Kahzmoe

Member For 4 Years
I'm a regulated guy except when I crave a really hot vape. Love my authentic smpl comp Kennedy combo. Not much into tanks although I own an authentic orchid v4. Digging the newer stuff like Arctics, deltas and Atlantis. Favorite All time rda would have to be the atomic, you can laugh if you'd like. Unregulated boxes I make myself, series of course with a mosfet. Miss my reo, wish I would have never sold it. Rocking an authentic quasar at the moment with some ghetto long drip tip, but I kinda like it. 1 ohmish on my ipv3 at about 40 watts. Very interested in the arrich, did I spell it correctly? How about you guys, what do you like?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Blade

Member For 4 Years
What's up everyone, my name is mark brown and I'm passionate about vaping! I started vaping over a year ago after smoking a pack and a half a day for 23 years. Started with a mvp and a kanger tank. That lasted about a week until I started making coils and enjoying the #driplyfe. Didn't take me long to go bonkers about vaping so I started a little facebook group called the bucks county vapers club. I really just wanted to host some vape meets and next thing I knew we were 1200 members strong. The community is fantastic and has grown quickly. I've been able to use the power of social media to generate funding that we donate to a mixture of casaa, sfata and the vaping militia. I built quite a few mosfet series box mods that were sold in the local shops, over a hundred I think. I love a super hot vape and love cloud chasing but recently have been bitten by the diy eliquid bug. Now it's pipettes everywhere! Was turned on to this forum by @Sully and I'm stoked to be here. I can't wait to get to know everyone and I'm super excited to learn more about vaping. Thanks guys!!
Lucky you! I had to start out with a crappy eGo blister kit. Now I'm using a, oh wait, I'm still using the same crappy eGo blister kit....oh well, welcome to the VU. o_O

VU Sponsors