Become a Patron!

Hey peoples!Checking in from iowa!

mgmjoker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys n gals. Guess ill start off with a little bit about myself.
Im 27,married,with 4 amazing kids!
I live in northern iowa.
Been vaping about 3 months.

I started vaping to get away from my bad smoking habit.(At least a pack a day) and everything has been going ok. Im down to about 3-4 cigarettes a day now. I will say that my vaping journey hasn't been the best though. I tried vaping about a year ago using a "ego ce4 from vx". While i enjoyed the flavor somewhat,the amount of time i spent vaping, i was heating up the atomizer to hot,and to quickly. I went back to smoking and about 3 months ago decided to try vaping again. This time i purchased a "innokin cool fire 1" before i left the store i had spent about $150 on the mod,1 18350 battery,cheap charger,and a "hx protank air 2.0"...well come to find out,i got ripped off and the price should have been more in the area of $75. I then went online and purchased the battery extension,nitecore chargger, and 4 samsung 18650's. Ive gotten wiser about checking prices of items before i go buy them at a brick and mortar now needless to say.

As of today im still using this setup, except without the proair 2.0 as both coils i had for it have burned out so im currently using the iclear30s that came with it.

Ive been wanting to get a box mod,but havent really found any that are budget friendly as i have recently gotten let go from my job and am searching for work.

Well thanks for reading,Hope you have a great day!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there , nice to meet you, looking at that Coolfire and it's an awesome looking mod, sounds like your right on track, welcome to VU:)

mgmjoker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks,i mean its an ok mod to start with,but i would really would like to be able to adjust the voltage or wattage and get into sub ohm vaping. LIke i said, i should have done my homework before rushing out and just buying one on a whim,because now I'm stuck with it until i can afford to purchase a box mod.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey @mgmjoker , Welcome to VU!

It's so common for a lot of us transitioning from cigarettes to vaping to get caught up in the appeal of finally being able to quit and buying something impulsively without doing the research. When I first attempted the switch I bought so many different smaller e-cigs, many varieties of kangertech's and egos... and I kept dancing back and forth, slowly cutting down the number of cigs in a day but ultimately craving until I eventually got the proper gear. I like the thread hand check on here if you want to get a good idea of what "good" gear is; there's a wealth of information on these forums and bunch of enthusiastic members ready to help! I personally use the Tesla Two with the Aspire Atlantis 2 tank; hits a solid 70W, produces thick clouds and rich flavor.

Anyway, welcome aboard and with a little back and forth with the people on here you'll be squared away quickly. Heck you can even win free gear in the contests section! Wont have to wait too long for that box mod perhaps! :cool:

Happy Vaping!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

mgmjoker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thank you all,glad to see such a supportive community! I will definitely check out all the forums and sub forums before i decide to buy another,or possibly win one lol. :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks,i mean its an ok mod to start with,but i would really would like to be able to adjust the voltage or wattage and get into sub ohm vaping. LIke i said, i should have done my homework before rushing out and just buying one on a whim,because now I'm stuck with it until i can afford to purchase a box mod.
Welcome! !! Your journey sounds like mine! Glad your still vaping and going after what you need to get you off ciggs! I just got an eleaf I stick 50w with a kangertech sub mini. Coil .5ohm...LOVE IT!!!!! USB charger, I can go two even 3 days without recharge. On heavy vape days, two days till charge. I'm pretty happy with it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Analias

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Howdy Human! Glad you're getting off the stinky gaspers!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU from Breazy ! I got you in Whiskey's thread also but always good to have an extra welcome lol. Have a good day !

VU Sponsors