Become a Patron!

hey vaping world

hi my name is Matthew but people call me Matt hatter i have been vaping for 5 years now and i love it when i quit smoking i thought and switch to vaping i never thought i was going to be into it but then i did and i am really glad because now i can still taste my food and be able to breath and sleep at night because when i did smoke i would wake up in the middle of the night at least 5 to 8 times a night my fiance would wake me up in fear because i wasn't breathing right. but now i don't have that hassle anymore and i used to smoke a pack a day. but now its so much cheaper because a bottle of ejuice will last me a 2 weeks. but the sad part is i haven't gotten into the RBA's yet but i will eventually because i love building things with my hands. so thanks for taking time to read this

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi my name is Matthew but people call me Matt hatter i have been vaping for 5 years now and i love it when i quit smoking i thought and switch to vaping i never thought i was going to be into it but then i did and i am really glad because now i can still taste my food and be able to breath and sleep at night because when i did smoke i would wake up in the middle of the night at least 5 to 8 times a night my fiance would wake me up in fear because i wasn't breathing right. but now i don't have that hassle anymore and i used to smoke a pack a day. but now its so much cheaper because a bottle of ejuice will last me a 2 weeks. but the sad part is i haven't gotten into the RBA's yet but i will eventually because i love building things with my hands. so thanks for taking time to read this
Welcome. RDAs suck up a lot of juice. RTAs use less, and don't have to be filled often. I like my Lemo Drop.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

What kind of gear are you using?

Kent B Marshall