Become a Patron!

Hey y'all

My name Robb and I'm from Forney Texas. I started vaping 3 years and one month ago. For me that was the last cigarette I'll ever have. According to my signature, that equates to $6,500 and over 20,000 stinkies. I started with an eGo battery and a CE4 from China and some China juice. From there I quickly progressed to a Silver Bullet with carto tanks. After about 4 months I started DYI'ing my own juice. Not long after that the first drippers started coming out. My first authentic was the Nimbus followed by the Lotus, the Magma, Plume Veil, Zenith v2, Doge, APO, & the El Cabron. I do have a hand full of clones but the only one worth mentioning is the Velocity by Tobeco (my apologies to Cisco and Dino but I couldn't find a real one & the clone came in black) I like building coils and can even wrap a half decent Clapton coil. I got my first authentic mech mod for my first vaporversery, the Panzer. I also have a Praxis Mod. I won't go into my history of regulated mods but currently my two goto devices are the HexOhm v2 and my new Reuleaux RX200. I've been rockin' the Reuleaux with the Goblin RTA with dual SS 316L coils at 0.18 ohms at 85 watts and 520 degrees. I am a member of CASAA and help where I can.

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
glad you became a member here.