Become a Patron!

Hey

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all, I'm hobby kid or just hobby or kid. Been vaping a couple of years. Have been learning to mod properly the last year. I once saw a picture of these Philippine guys making crones n shit on their balcony. They had lathes and machines packed in and and were hard at it. And it really inspired me and taught me that you can do anything if you try. So I built /am building a workshop in my little apartment. I've mostly bought from china as I never get hit by customs as I have when purchasing from the US. I'd like to see it possible to buy from overseas without such high duties on orders over £20. I think the mod envy guys are great and this site really meets the point, esp' in giving us some autonomy which the social networks etc haven't.
I'm still waiting for the perfect rda.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks dyana. It must be late here now as it's getting to that 'unable to read properly' part of the night. I read your name as darth vader. I read someone earlier saying about bottom coil and thought here we go again with the cotton boil stuff again lol. Goodnight

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile