Become a Patron!

Hi, a noob has arrived!

Hello guys!

At December 25th I smoked my last analogical cigarette.

I passed the physical abstinence syndrome of Nicotine but the anxiety remained. A friend of my work who vapes from years encouraged me to try.

He advised me to start with a mod kit, Drag 2 or Priv 2. I chose the Drag 2 kit.

And here I am, vaping for a week.

Ah, I"m from Madrid (Spain).

Best regards!

Enviado desde mi Mi A2 mediante Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome Salva :cheers: congrats on the switch

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the Forum:wave:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome 2 the underground. Glad you are here.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to the club and good job picking the Drag 2 over the Priv. Smok, the maker of the Priv2, are probably the biggest mod maker but they tend to put out a ton of mods instead of making fewer higher quality mods. Quantity over Quality, this is my opinion and I don’t care for the general look of their mods so I’m somewhat biased. Anyway welcome home, kick off the shoes and stay awhile. Also congrats on kicking the cancer sticks to the curb.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome

Congrats on quitting cigarettes - glad you are vaping

:wave:

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Greetings, Salva, and welcome to VU! Hope you enjoy your Drag 2!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Salva_J€ and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

Are you saying you quit Cold Turkey and then took up vaping?

Yes, first I cut smoking at Dec-25th, the worst of Cold Turkey was between 28th and 31st and it lasted until Jan-7th. Then, the physical symptoms were very low, but the psychological anxiety didn't stills (you know, the need of smoke after the dinner or while you are dringking a glass of wine or a beer). I've started to vape Jan-16th.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, first I cut smoking at Dec-25th, the worst of Cold Turkey was between 28th and 31st and it lasted until Jan-7th. Then, the physical symptoms were very low, but the psychological anxiety didn't stills (you know, the need of smoke after the dinner or while you are dringking a glass of wine or a beer). I've started to vape Jan-16th.

I seem to be physically & psychologically dependent on nicotine use. This is why I use nicotine in vaping. Vaping is at the very least 95% less of a risk than cigarettes.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Yes, after 40 years of smoking the Hand to Mouth and the After Dinner Cigarette were the hardest to get past. Now I just Vape after I eat~! Good Luck

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Congrats on quitting the smokes!

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrat's and Welcome

VU Sponsors