Become a Patron!

Hi all at VU

Hi I'm pretty new to world of vaping, also from a little known place called England. I found this site in my quest for the best ry4 mix. But call me thick I'm having trouble with the abervations ie. AP TFA TA RF ect
.ect any one got a list.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
AP kind of has 2 meanings.
1. Acetyl Pyrazine, which is used as a flavoring.
2. Acetyl Propionyl which is one of the "baddies" used in flavorings that gives it a buttery note. Some see it as an inhalation concern, others are not as worried about it.
TFA - The Flavor Apprentice (also known as The Perfumer's Apprentice - same company) They do have some labels that are written as Fa (capital F lowercase A, and is easily confused with the abbreviation for FlavourArt, which is FA - both capitalized.
TA - Tobacco Alkoloids, some use this when weaning from cigarettes, I don't know much about this at all.
RF - the only RF I know of is radio frequency, so hopefully someone else can help you with that one, lol.
FA - as mentioned, is FlavourArt
INW (some use IA) is Inawera
CAP - Capella's
FLV - Flavorah
FE Flavor Express
NF - Nature's Flavors
FW - Flavor West

The above are abbreviations in the DIY juice areas. When we get to talking about gear, like tanks, mods, coils, drip tips, ways of inhaling.... there are a LOT more abbreviations, LOL You're not "thick", it's a lot to keep up with! It's as if we've developed out own language.

Welcome to the forum Flavour Chaser! :wave:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi I'm pretty new to world of vaping, also from a little known place called England. I found this site in my quest for the best ry4 mix. But call me thick I'm having trouble with the abervations ie. AP TFA TA RF ect
.ect any one got a list.
Welcome to VU!

It's a small learning curve understanding all those abbreviations.

Re.: TFA, some also refer to it as TPA.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor