Become a Patron!

Hi all from Tucson,Az. smoker for 40 years.

I love my E Cig it is a vision spinner 2 BUT I dropped it and the top half came off with the wires attached.
I am not sure where to attach them on the board right where the push button is. I don't know if the wires need to be down in near the light behind the push button or if they just need to be soldered at the top of the board???
Does anyone know??? any help would be greatly appreciated.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'd look it up on YouTube

And welcome to VU!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'd purchase a new one. Those batteries could be dangerous during gas venting. They are sealed and will blow up just like bomb.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad you got it working. Welcome to VU!

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Kanger e-smarts are a bit smaller but same basic design.
While wiping it down once, I pulled a little too hard and pulled the 510 connector along with the wires, button and circuit board completely out of the tube!
I looked at it for a bit, tried to sneak things back in there.. but ,one little mis-pack where something is gonna short out while its in your pocket or using it.. no thanks. For $35, I got another e-smart package (2 battery tubes, 2 tanks etc).
As long as you are confident some little spacer or insulator etc that protects against something shorting out, didnt fly out when you dropped it, then you should be good to go.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi BJ, and welcome to VU from a fellow Tucsonion. Fasttech has the Tesla Spider II for about 16 bucks. Has more power and longer battery life than the Vision. Always wise to have a backup, and you can get another tank and have two different flavors to vape.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love my E Cig it is a vision spinner 2 BUT I dropped it and the top half came off with the wires attached.
I am not sure where to attach them on the board right where the push button is. I don't know if the wires need to be down in near the light behind the push button or if they just need to be soldered at the top of the board???
Does anyone know??? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome aboard.....:vino:

VU Sponsors