Become a Patron!

Hi all! Need some help

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whassup guys, im a singapore vaper. Just need some advice. Is it safe for me to put a fodi rdta on a fuhattan mech mod?
The Fodi doesn't have a protruding 510 that I'm aware of, but I could be wrong. Looking at pictures it doesn't look like it...unless it's adjustable.

Is the Fuhattan a direct 510 to battery Mech?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you familiar with how direct battery mech mods function?

If the bottom of any atty without a protruding bottom 510 pin touches the top of the mod you have direct short, or pipe bomb.

Therefore, if the atty you are asking about has a protruding 510 bottom pin it should work fine. Otherwise don't use it. You could harm yourself or others in the vicinity.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like I stated earlier, looking at the Fodi online, it doesn't appear to have the protruding bottom pin...unless I just cannot see it in the images I looked at.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another atty (as an example) you wouldn't want to use on a direct battery mech is the Nautilus mini, it has a flat bottom pin, which would create a direct short when attached to the Fuhattan

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi and welcome. I do not consider any direct battery connection mod safe under any circumstances, and would not have one. That said, if you can adjust the 510 center pin so it protrudes by a minimum of 1mm from the outer 510 threads, it probably won't blow up. Immediately, anyway. Until you dent the battery positive contact.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Take a look at the Gemini RTA. I know it's different from the Fodi. I have both, and the Gemini's pin protrudes quite a bit, and is stable. Adjusting the Fodi could let it screw itself back in as you use the mod. I wouldn't trust it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HI Nigaboy and welcome to the V/U family, friendly folks here that are glad to help you.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The Fodi doesn't have a protruding 510 that I'm aware of, but I could be wrong. Looking at pictures it doesn't look like it...unless it's adjustable.

Is the Fuhattan a direct 510 to battery Mech?
The Fuhattan is NOT a hybrid mech mod. It has a copper center pin, although not really adjustable, nor spring loaded. I have safely used various tanks on my Fuhattan.

VU Sponsors