Become a Patron!

Hi all.

Been a smoker for 30 years. Have tried a dozen different vaping setups over the last couple years and am never satisfied. I am looking to try it again and this time I hope to get good advice. I want the resistance of drawing on a filtered cigarette with the full lung feeling of a double drag. I am a mouth draw only and do not want to do a dripper or make coils. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
What setups have you used already?
I've been happy with a Nautilus mini and a iStick 30watt ,set at 9 watts, using 50/50 juice.

atssec97

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to the forum and welcome back to vaping! I'm still a newbie altogether but I like the sub tank personally. I find that some juices need more airflow and some need very little. With the adjust ability of the sub tank i can get both. Also being able to make a coil to your liking is a big advantage!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
lol was wondering if this was you :) I just figured something that could go as high as you need it for a warm vape and then adjustable airflow to balance out the flavor and the clouds :) Glad it is working good :)

tchthsky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been a smoker for 30 years. Have tried a dozen different vaping setups over the last couple years and am never satisfied. I am looking to try it again and this time I hope to get good advice. I want the resistance of drawing on a filtered cigarette with the full lung feeling of a double drag. I am a mouth draw only and do not want to do a dripper or make coils. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Yeah, I felt the exact same way. I also wanted juice that tasted like tobacco. Not any more. I've come to learn that I want a lot a vapor, I want it warm, and I want it to taste f'ing awesome. I was buying premade juice but it all tasted like crap. Then I started making my own and haven't turn back. I was buying premade coils and got tired of buying those, as well. Now I make my own to my liking. Probably the same story with a lot others. To each his own but I thought it was interesting I initially felt the exact same as you and now I look where I am with it all. Sorry I can't offer many suggestions although I used two versions of Kangertech's Subtank Mini's, with the first version having a tighter air flow. The OCC coils that fit the Subtank Mini are really decent (they are now vertical coils), and you can get .5 ohm coils. And if you ever do find an interest in building coils, the Subtank Mini version 2 has a decent RBA to work with. Both versions allow you to restrict air flow.

VU Sponsors