Become a Patron!

Hi all

Hi all, I was looking on Google for some information regarding the Triton 2 tank from Aspire and I stumbled across this site. It looks very helpful so thought i'd join.

I'm a 26 year old British guy and I've been vaping just under a year. I started off using a cheap one to make sure i'd enjoy it. It was fine but the flavour was poor, which I expected. I then bought a Eleaf mod and a Nautilus Mini tank which changed vaping for me. The flavours are great, it's a great mouth to lung set up but I keep seeing people on about direct lung hits which made me look into a new set up. This is where I came across the Triton 2.

I heard the Triton had a few problems but the Triton 2 seems to have fixed these and the reviews i've seen have been great. The thing that jumped out to me the most was it's designed for both mouth to lung and direct lung hits. This would be great for me because if I didn't like the direct lung hits, I could easily still use the tank for my mouth to lung vaping.

Now I know i'd need a mod that gives a better wattage (current one gives out 15W), i'd need to lower my MG (currently on 6MG) etc for drect lung hits, but I just wanted to see if anyone had any other reviews on the Triton 2 on why I shouldn't give it a go. I see it comes fitted with 0.5 coil but can cater a 1.8 coil so could the 0.5 coil still be used for mouth to lung hits or would I need to change coils if I didn't enjoy the direct lung hits? I'm a noob with things like this as I literally just bought a E Cig and then started vaping. Never looked into it much, never read about the equipment much so i'm a noob in terms of knowing about the equipment etc.

Hope some of you can help me a little. Thanks.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Scott! You might take a look through the subtanks/clearomizers section, or even start a thread there. I know I've heard people are happier with the 2nd Triton, and as you said, if the sub ohm doesn't work out for you, the higher coils are an option. I suppose it depends on the kind of draw you like, too. I like a more restricted draw, so I'm not much help with sub ohm stuff.

Good luck! And welcome to the forum.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you with us.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Scott and welcome to V/U Huck got a good point there and there is a wealth of info here on the forum ( on all subjects) glad to have you with us:cool:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

VU Sponsors