Become a Patron!

Hi all

A little about me, I was a smoker for about 30 years and got tired of the rising cost of cigs( there almost $8.00 a pk here in MD) so recently I switched to vaping and its one of the best things I have done in my life except for my divorce and my recent engagement to my future wife which I'm taking the plunge this August. I've been doing a ton of research online and taking to the community in my town and most people here vape cause of the cost of cigs. I'm not really into wanting to get into modding but into producing my own juice. I hope to learn a lot from this forum for producing my own Juice.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU, Congrats on making the switch and your engagement :)

There's a fantastic DIY section here, I'm sure you'll enjoy. It's easy to get overwhelmed, but there are a lot of people there happy to help out. Have fun.

Frightnight

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome Nuke. I too am a newbie and the folks here are super nice and super crazy (in a good way). I too wanted to get into making my own juice and started receiving supplies. As mentioned, read the DIY and perform searches on juices and you'll be fine.

Take care,
Tom

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
c3ba1f488878b63941caf7980fcee4f6.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do it you need to DIY you'll love it. Also a good YouTube channel is DIY or die. Wayne is very helpful.

San Antonio,Texas

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Loads of good info here. I just started DIY and loving it give it a try. Congratulations on quitting and the new wife.

VU Sponsors